Home

Free Overnight Shipping at EBGames/GameStop

This is a discussion on Free Overnight Shipping at EBGames/GameStop within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2007, 07:17 PM   #17
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Free Overnight Shipping at EBGames/GameStop

Now it does say this:

Pre-order NCAA Football 08 by July 16th at 11am CST with overnight shipping and get guaranteed street date delivery! If your product does not arrive on the street date, we will credit your order for the full shipping amount! Continental United States only. Must have Overnight Service available in your area. Offer void if you are unable to accept a delivery that was attempted. Not responsible for orders delayed due to incorrect address, credit card information or inclement weather.

So I believe, like I said, you have to be there to accept the package.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #18
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

I jumped on this offer. I did the same last year. It's nice since I have to work all day and wouldn't be able to get the game till after work possibly. I'll take this and save myself some gas. My mom better be around all day to pick this up for me if there is a signature required. I love having a mom that is a teacher and has summers off.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 06-22-2007, 07:27 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

call fedex and make it so that you dont have to sign for anything from your address. you can be put on an approved list quite easily.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
I've taken advantage of this in years past, then just cancelled the order if the street date starts getting broken. I don;t think we'll be seeing a break of the street date this year, though.
The game is being shipped on July 2nd. That spells disaster for a strict release date.

EA doesn't care who sells it first, the reason why they want everyone to wait until that tuesday is for the weekly game charts. It makes investors warm and fuzzy to see those and if 25% of the stores released their stuff early it would hurt initial sales forecast and the investors, shareholders would worry a bit.

I think we are going to see a Zoo from July 2nd on. Someone somewhere will let the game go you just know it's going to happen.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:35 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I'm doing a midnight release...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2007, 07:38 PM   #22
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Maybe I can talk the Gamestop I bought mine from to have a midnight release. And how dead will these message boards be once that midnight and that tuesday comes.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #23
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm gonna see if I can get it early again this year and if not, then I'll get in on this order.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:45 PM   #24
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
The game is being shipped on July 2nd. That spells disaster for a strict release date.

EA doesn't care who sells it first, the reason why they want everyone to wait until that tuesday is for the weekly game charts. It makes investors warm and fuzzy to see those and if 25% of the stores released their stuff early it would hurt initial sales forecast and the investors, shareholders would worry a bit.

I think we are going to see a Zoo from July 2nd on. Someone somewhere will let the game go you just know it's going to happen.
July 6th will be the day... wait and see

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »