Home

GT: Georgia vs. Florida (NEWER!)

This is a discussion on GT: Georgia vs. Florida (NEWER!) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2007, 04:02 PM   #17
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: GT: Georgia vs. Florida (NEWER!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtiger
Oh I agree 100% about after the play choppys when the play call screen is coming up, but the gameplay looked fine to me.
I, too, agree 100%.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:05 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 8

My main concern is the fatigue engine which was supposedly revamped.

UGA is driving the ball pretty effectively on UF. UF is in the same defensive set the entire drive (Nickle Srong Normal), yet not ONE single defensive player's playbook icon turns away from green.

How can this be? You're telling me on that entire drive that UGA scored on not a single UF player got even somewhat winded?

Oh yeah, the Tebow throwing motion on the opening pass (4th down play) looked hideous. Who throws the ball like that IRL? It looks so bad, just like 2007NG. Hell, the old CG versions had better QB throw motions IMO.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:07 PM   #19
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

If the game stutters some when the play call screen comes up, I'll be able to overlook that as long as the gameplay runs at a consistent 60 fps. Watching the vids at maddenmatrix, I was impressed at how smooth the plays and animations looked. So I'm thinking (hoping) any stutters in actual gameplay are due to the video capture.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:09 PM   #20
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceBrown
My main concern is the fatigue engine which was supposedly revamped.

UGA is driving the ball pretty effectively on UF. UF is in the same defensive set the entire drive (Nickle Srong Normal), yet not ONE single defensive player's playbook icon turns away from green.

How can this be? You're telling me on that entire drive that UGA scored on not a single UF player got even somewhat winded?
They are drinking gatorade.

Could be they were using the same build as the community day where the icon for fatigue wasn't working correctly.

That is a bit worrisome though.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:15 PM   #21
stewaat

OVR:

Is it just me or do the GT trailers look not quite as good as others?

By the way after seeing Madden and NCAA vids I'm getting really eager for Madden. I'm also excited for NCAA, but Madden looks amazing in comparison.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2007, 04:27 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
The game looks good, but whats disconcerting is how much they have talked about improved blocking and then you see this. Look at the TD run, watch the Tight end and Left Tackle.....left tackle does nothing, and tight end whiffs, runs around, and comes back to hit a guy.......that is frustrating.

Overall it looks good, and what i noted above isnt a game breaker, just one of those things
I agree with you on the TE but the LT actually goes for a cutblock and the DE avoids it. Nice wrinkle if you ask me.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:28 PM   #23
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

What field is that? is that the SEC Championship game or some sort of rivalry game?

Take a look at the endzones and the crowd. The endzones have each teams art in it and the crowd looks to be split between each teams fans.

This is a positive. Hopefully this means that the bowl games will follow suit.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:31 PM   #24
Pro

UNLV_1999's Arena

OVR: 7

I haven't seen this video, but it was once unoffically known as The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. UF - UGA play in Jacksonville every year.

Florida Gators, MBA 2007
Football: 1996, 2006
Basketball: 2006, 2007

UNLV Runnin' Rebels, BS Business Administration 1999
Basketball: 1990

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »