Home

Best feature

This is a discussion on Best feature within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2007, 07:40 PM   #9
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Best feature

Dude, if you're 75-1 over six seasons, you just need to up the ante in the difficulty department.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

I did not actually count my record of 6 seasons to come up with 75-1 I was being factitious with the figures...

My point was that it seems to easy to build up a spectacular dynasty even if you play on Heisman, start with a terrible team, and restrict your recruitng.

Legend mode, super sim, recruting, etc...with 08 seems to be great features taht will ehlp with boredom and the ease of the game even with a dominant program...
Old 06-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #11
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyinafrica
I did not actually count my record of 6 seasons to come up with 75-1 I was being factitious with the figures...

My point was that it seems to easy to build up a spectacular dynasty even if you play on Heisman, start with a terrible team, and restrict your recruitng.

Legend mode, super sim, recruting, etc...with 08 seems to be great features taht will ehlp with boredom and the ease of the game even with a dominant program...
Factitious . . . does that mean kind of factual, but not really?

Facetious, buddy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2007, 08:03 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2
Talking Re: Best feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
Factitious . . . does that mean kind of factual, but not really?

Facetious, buddy.
Yeah, like it is a fact to what i was saying! Come on now try to keep up...(said like a guy who tries to use big words in conversations, but is secrectly dumb and when corrected he tries to play it off like YOUR the dumb one...)

Seriously...I am glad that you figured out what I ment....
Old 06-28-2007, 08:36 PM   #13

Deegeezy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
Wow... that's exciting stuff right there. I just love whooping South Central Louisiana State University and running them in to the ground instead of starting another game that actually matters and might be fun.
Guess I just don't see what the rush is. I am big on stats and I would never condone having my players have computer generated stats.

If I am blowing out South Central Louisiana State ball club, I put my back-ups in and enjoy playing with some of my younger players.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:57 PM   #14
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
Wow... that's exciting stuff right there. I just love whooping South Central Louisiana State University and running them in to the ground instead of starting another game that actually matters and might be fun.

I enjoy playing all my games. The blow-outs, and the close ones. Different strokes for different folks.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:58 PM   #15
Roll Tide!

Coach Bryant's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Guess I just don't see what the rush is. I am big on stats and I would never condone having my players have computer generated stats.

If I am blowing out South Central Louisiana State ball club, I put my back-ups in and enjoy playing with some of my younger players.

Agreed. I'm not crazy about the idea of the computer finishing a game for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2007, 11:07 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

I know it isn't really a feature, but it is an addition to this years game...

A FULL Edit Player...

Im so hyped about that fact that we have a full edit (ratings, equipment, info, build). Im going to actually see the first full Next Gen Edit Player, I can't believe it, it seems like it's been so long. This year my NCAA will actually look like the real NCAA. So hyped (Now I just hope and pray that Madden has a FULL edit player too).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »