Home

NEW NEXT GEN CAMPUS LEGEND VIDEO!!!

This is a discussion on NEW NEXT GEN CAMPUS LEGEND VIDEO!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2007, 11:37 AM   #25
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NEW NEXT GEN CAMPUS LEGEND VIDEO!!!

Please tell me a cheerleader popped a boob out or something for you at least... 8 hours of dream time is a lot to commit without a little nudity.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2007, 03:25 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

this legend mode looks awesome! i went and looked at some of the older videos for this game on that site and everything looks great except the snow. its too bad the snow looked so bad in that um/osu game they showed. it would be very cool if it had footprints and stuff and the field got muddy and what not like it would really do. now i have to go buy a 360 lol
Old 07-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #27
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I like the video, but have one question. I am not from Flordia and have only been there once, but other than your own created high school the rest are generic high schools? Also I dont know how many people here are from Maryland, but 4 years ago when I play high school football our championship game was in BB&T Bank Stadium ( Baltimore Ravens Stadium) I heard in the video that you play the championship game at the near in state big college stadium, which for Maryland would be Chevy Chase Field at Byrd Stadium (UMD). Hopefully EA will change that next year. Anyone else going to have this problem in their home state? Also one more thing do you just sim the class feature or do you have to actually do something when your schedule says class?
What did the video say? That the game is played at the largest in-state college stadium?

If that's the case then Iowa would be wrong. The Iowa HS football championship games are played in the UNI Dome (home of the University of Northern Iowa - D 1-AA). But the game would have it be played at Kinnick...

It wouldn't be hard to fix, just put the game in a generic dome and problem solved.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #28
Rookie

Yeah For Running's Arena

OVR: 2

I think many states would be wrong. In Indiana the State Championships are played in the RCA Dome and starting soon Lucas Oil Stadium.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:58 PM   #29
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
What did the video say? That the game is played at the largest in-state college stadium?

If that's the case then Iowa would be wrong. The Iowa HS football championship games are played in the UNI Dome (home of the University of Northern Iowa - D 1-AA). But the game would have it be played at Kinnick...

It wouldn't be hard to fix, just put the game in a generic dome and problem solved.
Indiana's HS state championship games are all held at the Colt's home field. My alma mater won state there in 2005 - RDP (Red Devil Pride) Baby !!!

PSN: hoos4974
Old 07-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
Please tell me a cheerleader popped a boob out or something for you at least... 8 hours of dream time is a lot to commit without a little nudity.
Unfortunately no. And I tell the guys at work about that and they say the exact same thing, you're not normal, most normal guys would dream about the cheerleaders all night, instead you spend dreamland playing a videogame!!!

Oh and after 8 hours of it I felt kind of tired of the whole thing and I've never even played the game yet!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-05-2007, 09:19 PM   #31
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

I wonder what stadium you play in if your state doesn't have a FBS team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2007, 09:19 PM   #32
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah For Running
I think many states would be wrong. In Indiana the State Championships are played in the RCA Dome and starting soon Lucas Oil Stadium.
Yup, Texas State Championship this past year was played at the Alamodome. Pretty sure others have to have been played at Texas Stadium.

My Video Game Streams

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »