Home

So, with all we know now . . .

This is a discussion on So, with all we know now . . . within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What version of NCAA 08 will YOU be purchasing?
PS2 32 5.43%
Xbox 13 2.21%
PS3 90 15.28%
Xbox 360 454 77.08%
Voters: 589. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2007, 01:09 AM   #41
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: So, with all we know now . . .

I'll be buying the 360 version!

I'm off to buy a Core system to replace my dead 16-month old Pro tomorrow, and "if" I recieve my console back from MS (if and only if it's a free repair) I'll send the new Core off to my sister.

Microsoft can suck a nut with their hardware reliability...the quality of competition (i.e. OS Members) clinches it for me, despite owning all three systems.

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2007, 01:36 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 26

ofcourse the xbox 360 is gonna sell more copies. the system itself is cheaper than the ps3. doesn't take a genius. i think that's what we've got a lot of on these boards, guys that HAD to get the 360 b/c they couldn't pony up for the ps3. simple as that. don't read too much into this, this is a 360 based website, what did u think was gonna happen. there's not enough competition to have a ps3 based site b/c of the price of the system itself, most of these guys just simply couldn't afford it and would have to give up gaming.

God Bless
Old 07-05-2007, 01:40 PM   #43
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

I was not aware we were 360 based? News to me.....
Old 07-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #44
Rookie

TylerDurdenVol's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
ofcourse the xbox 360 is gonna sell more copies. the system itself is cheaper than the ps3. doesn't take a genius. i think that's what we've got a lot of on these boards, guys that HAD to get the 360 b/c they couldn't pony up for the ps3. simple as that. don't read too much into this, this is a 360 based website, what did u think was gonna happen. there's not enough competition to have a ps3 based site b/c of the price of the system itself, most of these guys just simply couldn't afford it and would have to give up gaming.

God Bless
You're wrong! I've been on this site since 03 and I can tell you in the last gen the majority of people on here bought NCAA for the PS2.In my opinion the ease of programming for the 360 and sonys arrogance has caused this sea change in gaming.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:10 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt

God Bless

Umm no this site is not a "360 based site", it's a neutral site. The simple fact is more overall people own 360's than the PS3. Has nothing to do with OS's endorsement or anything of that nature because they don't endorse any one system over another.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #46
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Uh... there is roughly a 5:1 ratio of 360 over PS3 sales in this completely unofficial, unscientific poll.

There is roughly a 7:2 (or 3.5:1) ratio of 360 to PS3 sales. That's not really much of a difference. Sure, more people favor the 360 on this site... but more people favor the 360 in general, by a long shot.

Last edited by TheGamingChef; 07-05-2007 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:21 PM   #47
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurdenVol
You're wrong! I've been on this site since 03 and I can tell you in the last gen the majority of people on here bought NCAA for the PS2.In my opinion the ease of programming for the 360 and sonys arrogance has caused this sea change in gaming.
On current/last gen, PS2 sales far outpaced Xbox. I was a PS2 guy who was dead set on getting a PS3, but I have grown tired of Sony and will instead be getting on this on my new Xbox 360.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:27 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 7

PS3. I could care less about the framerate issue. Has long has the game isn't glitchy,I'll be alright.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »