Home

Community Day #2 Questions!!!

This is a discussion on Community Day #2 Questions!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Community Day #2 Questions!!!

Ok fellas in case you don't know there have been some changes to the upcoming community event July 10th-13th

Quote:
There have been major changes to community week July 10-13th this was original planned as a joint community event with EA showing both Madden and NCAA but things have changed.

None of the producers where going to be able to fly out to L.A. to answer questions about Madden on top of that EA sports and EA community manager RAC are taking us all to the ESPY's awards show thus cutting down our time with Madden even more. So he decided to make this an NCAA community appreciation event instead.

Again I regretfully inform you that Madden will not be shown next week but there might be another event before the release and I'm sure RAC has something planned for Madden as well.

The good news is that we will get another look at a 100% finished NCAA08 game for 360 and PS2. So I will put up another questions thread if I have time today but I'm extremely busy so I can't make any promised if a mode could lock this thread up until more information is released about a possible Madden event it would be greatly appreciated.

So Madden won't be there its a bummer but NCAA08 will and it will be the finished code so ask any questions that you don't think where answered on the first NCAA day. I will only be playing 360 sorry current gen users.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Community Day #2 Questions!!!

I have a question about supersim:

I've seen in the tutorial videos released on live that in the super sim screen there is an option to "Watch the next play". I'd like to know if this allows you to watch the actual play (from the gameplay camera or some broadcast camera) or if it just updates the text and bar on the field diagram for the next play.

If Supersim allows us to watch the plays then it would allow for some CPU-CPU for those that want it. Granted they'd pretty much have to press the button for each play but it's better than nothing.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:38 PM   #3
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

What's the deal with alternate uniforms? Are they in? Are they downloadable?
Old 07-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #4
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

I read in one of the articles that the developer stated kicks would not longer be automatic, not even XP's. However, I'd still like to get confirmation that the kicking game for both USER and CPU is not automatic. It'll be easier to test for USER if you can find team with a lower rated kicker to test out. I'd also like to know if the wind effects the trajectory of the kicks this year. The kicking game was a real letdown last year.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:01 PM   #5
Rookie

razcan's Arena

OVR: 9

They will be showing 360 and PS2? No PS3? Does this mean the delay could be real? Sigh...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2007, 02:06 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I ask this for all of the coach mode'ers.

Can you supersim a play that you called or is all supersim playcalling handled by the cpu?
Old 07-06-2007, 02:14 PM   #7
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Hopefully you can corner a developer who works on these areas.

Has the CPU offensive A.I. been tuned to make better decisions?
The last few years the CPU playcalling and more importantly the execution has been very shaky.

In Dynasty mode will the CPU recruit more intelligently? Not over recruiting/under recruiting certain positions, top tier teams going after too many one and two star prospects, not plugging Athletes into the best spot or an area of need.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:18 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Have there been any field updates/upgrades to the PS2 version. And how will the Campus Legend modes differ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »