Home

PS3 Demo?

This is a discussion on PS3 Demo? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 07:24 AM   #49
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: PS3 Demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by farnzworth
this just in, the Wii will have the original Metal Gear running at a blistering 120 fps! lol
And this post has what to do with this thread?
Old 07-11-2007, 07:40 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre4vr
And this post has what to do with this thread?
Actually this whole thread has gone off topic. Get'er back on track, guys.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:55 AM   #51
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I have to leave town for work this afternoon and won't be back until late Thursday (and I have no laptop and therefore probably no internet access unless the hotel offers a free internet room). I really hope the demo has hit by then and maybe we can post all the impressions here instead of the other thread which is obviously 100% 360 impressions. The 360 demo was super smooth and Bangpow of Console Sports thought the version he played was even smoother than the demo. I only hope the PS3 isn't too choppy after playing the 360 demo. Just emptied the piggy bank for a PS3. Hopefully I'll have some great impressions to read and a demo to play when I get back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2007, 08:36 AM   #52
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Well, pastapadre is reporting that the PS3 may NOT have a demo from another site I read. I can't find the link but it would be nice to see one. The game comes out in less than a week unless the PS3 gets delayed a bit more so its not a huge issue. However, I'm getting a little nervous over the lack of info EA is releasing on the PS3 version. The EA producers told the community leaders that both games were similar so hopefully they were telling the truth.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:55 AM   #53
cdj
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Well, pastapadre is reporting that the PS3 may NOT have a demo from another site I read. I can't find the link but it would be nice to see one. The game comes out in less than a week unless the PS3 gets delayed a bit more so its not a huge issue. However, I'm getting a little nervous over the lack of info EA is releasing on the PS3 version. The EA producers told the community leaders that both games were similar so hopefully they were telling the truth.
At Community Day, I was one of the guys who asked about a demo and was specifically told there would be a demo for the 360 and PS3. As of now, I'm guessing it will come out this afternoon after Sony's E3 address in the wave of new material that is coming to the PS Store. At the latest, I'd guess tomorrow evening as part of the regular PS Store update.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 26

if and when the ps3 demo comes out, where do i go to look? at the moment, my ps3 isn't hooked to the internet, will i be able to download the demo from my pc onto my memory stick and install into my ps3 that way, or will i need to hook up my ps3 to the internet to download? where at on the sony website are the demos located?
Old 07-11-2007, 01:13 PM   #55
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2

I agree I am getting very worried about the lack of PS3 news. The demo would be nice, but with the game out soon it's not a major deal. I just want to know if the 60fps is the only diffrence.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2007, 01:36 PM   #56
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
if and when the ps3 demo comes out, where do i go to look? at the moment, my ps3 isn't hooked to the internet, will i be able to download the demo from my pc onto my memory stick and install into my ps3 that way, or will i need to hook up my ps3 to the internet to download? where at on the sony website are the demos located?
you'll have to log on through the PS3. Once on, you'll get into the Playstation Store and find demos, trailers, etc. all there.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »