Home

So who all is going sticking w/ the XBOX version...

This is a discussion on So who all is going sticking w/ the XBOX version... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2007, 02:23 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: So who all is going sticking w/ the XBOX version...

NCAA 07 XB was the finest football game ever made. The game was that amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2007, 11:29 PM   #26
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

So with all the talk about the 360 version in the Impressions thread...

What new addition to NCAA 08 (Xbox/PS2) are you most looking forward to?

I think I will most enjoy the tweaked Dynasty (Lead by Example and Recruiting Promises), the new Campus Legend mode, and the Supersim.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

As a young father who doesn't necessarily have time to play for an hour or two straight, I am really pumped about the addition of SuperSim in the XBOX version. This will greatly increase my enjoyment of the dynasty mode. By the way, does anybody know if any current gen XBOX roster editors have the game yet?
Old 07-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #28
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay0975
As a young father who doesn't necessarily have time to play for an hour or two straight, I am really pumped about the addition of SuperSim in the XBOX version. This will greatly increase my enjoyment of the dynasty mode. By the way, does anybody know if any current gen XBOX roster editors have the game yet?
I have talked with FK and he says that he will be doing Xbox rosters after he completes the 360 rosters. He expected 360 rosters to take about a week or so, and Xbox rosters to be completed 4-5 days following that. So, with luck, we could see Xbox rosters around the 21st or 22nd!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:55 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thank you for that very prompt reply as to the status of XBOX rosters. It is great to see that the XBOX version will not be ignored for it's final run at NCAA football this summer of 2007. I figure this should still be the best NCAA for the XBOX ever, so it is going to be worth the effort...at least I hope so; just like I hope Brandon Graham will actually be the monster DE that EA has somehow miraculously predicted for this college season!
Old 07-13-2007, 11:07 AM   #30
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay0975
Thank you for that very prompt reply as to the status of XBOX rosters. It is great to see that the XBOX version will not be ignored for it's final run at NCAA football this summer of 2007. I figure this should still be the best NCAA for the XBOX ever, so it is going to be worth the effort...at least I hope so; just like I hope Brandon Graham will actually be the monster DE that EA has somehow miraculously predicted for this college season!
Haha, I hope you're right about the game (and I don't see any way you couldn't be... knock on wood) As for Graham, we will see... Michigan is going to need some talent like EA seems to think he is on the defensive side of the ball if they want to compete in the Big 10 this year.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:13 AM   #31
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

WHy would the opinion of a random person on the internet sway your purchase of a game. Its nots like he's is a reviewer who's opinion you respect he is just a guy who got the game early. Nothing that he stated was game killers just opnions thats it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2007, 01:18 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 4

For the same reason my grandma doesn't believe her doctor but thinks forwarding that email to 10 people will bring her luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »