Home

NCAA Rosters Sacked on Xbox 360

This is a discussion on NCAA Rosters Sacked on Xbox 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 07:30 AM   #17
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Rosters Sacked on Xbox 360

I think the best advice right now is stay tuned. It's going to be what it is. HOWEVER... if it's a deal breaker for you... you may want to take a few extra days before picking it up next week.

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 07-13-2007, 07:30 AM   #18
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

If it was an EA decision it would be a lot less painful as you could assume some NCAA influence in the decision making. If it is an MS decision.....well they won't win many fans over it, I'll leave it at that.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:31 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

March Madness rosters for the 360 were the same way.

You had to send the user profile with the rosters for it to work. who ever creates the file just has to start the file when signed into a generic profile. Then uploads that with the Datel software, and sends them both out.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:34 AM   #20
Banned

Alburt Poohole's Arena

From FKRosters.com:

Quote:
Just to clarify, the NCAA 2008 rosters will also be available for download again. There has been some people concerned because of the spring update. If you follow my directions and re-name the roster file the first time you play NCAA '08 with the rosters you WILL NOT be effected.
I am also requesting that these rosters files are NOT uploaded to the 360GameSaves.com website this year. MicroSoft is policing that site and any game saves found in their database will cause the source of the roster file to lose their privilege to transfer game saves. Please be considerate of the gaming community that uses these NCAA Football rosters and DO NOT POST them on that site.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:36 AM   #21
Rookie

That quote has nothing to do with this. This is a bigger issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2007, 07:39 AM   #22
R**k**

I don't remember the exact details, but this was also true to an extent in March Madness this year - although in MM you could trade rosters using the EA locker feature. There was a workaround however - I don't remember the exact details or know whether it would work in this situation or not.

I just don't understand the big deal with naming rosters. I blame the NCAA, just like I blame the NCAA for EA not having a playoff or tournament mode in NCAA.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:42 AM   #23
Banned

This has definitely ruined my day. I seriously might not get this game now.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:43 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 16

nba live was the sameway and there was a workaround with playmakers rosters.

Quote:
Once you download the file to your memory card you have to copy the Profile that is included with the file to your HD. The Profile name is called Player1 it will be located on your memory card under Profile. Once that is complete you can then copy the settings and rosters to your HD.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »