Home

NCAA Rosters Sacked on Xbox 360

This is a discussion on NCAA Rosters Sacked on Xbox 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 09:35 AM   #57
Rookie

Tarheelz2K3's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Rosters Sacked on Xbox 360

man this really is a downer for future versions..
Old 07-13-2007, 09:37 AM   #58
OS Managing Ed., 2002-07

sdrotar's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
So... no one has mentioned ANYTHING about the PS3 here...

Is this still going to be the same case? B/c it's very easy to transfer and share files with the PS3. There is nothing in the system firmware that restricts access to other's files.
That's not entirely accurate. For example, you can't access someone else's MLB 07 save - they're tied to the profile. It's entirely possible that NCAA will work in the same fashion.

My guess it's that it's been tough to confirm, since once it was known that the 360 version would run at 60fps and the PS3 would run at 30, most people got the 360 version...

But the more I learn, the more convinced I become that this is an EA decision.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:39 AM   #59
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Just when I thought EA couldn't get any worse they pull this out of their ***. NCAA Football is the one and only title I still buy from EA (I actually bought Tiger for the first time in about five years and learned in less than a week why I had stopped buying it) but that will soon change if they ex-out the roster editing.

The best part is that I'm sure 2K will continue to have editable rosters for College Hoops despite EA feeding us some BS about the NCAA cracking down on them for roster issues.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 07-13-2007, 09:40 AM   #60
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

Guys... the average person will not be allowed to transfer rosters freely. I've never been categorized as "average"

The fix is coming.. if not already here. (hehe) I am just spending a little more time trying to work around the problem and less time working on the actual rosters right now. Don't worry, IF YOU USE my rosters this year you will be fine.

Oh... and I can't give no more details about it. So don't ask "how'd you do it?"
Old 07-13-2007, 09:41 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
Guys... the average person will not be allowed to transfer rosters freely. I've never been categorized as "average"

The fix is coming.. if not already here. (hehe) I am just spending a little more time trying to work around the problem and less time working on the actual rosters right now. Don't worry, IF YOU USE my rosters this year you will be fine.
You're the man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2007, 09:42 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 32

I will but the game use. Doesn't make sense.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:49 AM   #63
Pro

OVR: 4

I'm sure we will get a resolution to this fairly quickly which is good.

I'm sure some people who got early copies, can just edit like one name, create a dummy roster, throw it up on the net and do the process and see if it works.

And we already have people saying it looks positive, so maybe we have dodged the collective bullet this year.

Thanks again to the roster makers who put in the hard work.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:51 AM   #64
Rookie

kingkid1313's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS

Oh... and I can't give no more details about it. So don't ask "how'd you do it?"
Got an workaround .. Cool Thanks FK..Take your time dude. I tried to put a few teams in yesterday and it took forever, so I truly value everthing you are doing for the gaming community!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »