Home

First PS3 Vids

This is a discussion on First PS3 Vids within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2007, 08:31 PM   #25
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: First PS3 Vids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated
Yeah, I hear ya. That's why I said, I think it looks a little choppy. I could certainly be wrong, and I did wonder if it was just the vid. But my point was more that even if I am seeing chop, it definitely looks like it's not a problem. Even if the 360 version is better, the PS3 guys won't be missing much. I think that's fair to say.

no prob...i just picked up the ps3 version...if it is choppy i wouldnt be suprised since my college hoops 2k7 was choppy and that was 60fps but i'll reserve judgment until i get into the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2007, 08:54 PM   #26
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

The vids remind me of '07 on 360, but with this year's improvements to the animations and player interactions. Not choppy, and certainly playable, but not as butter-smooth as the 360 version. They'll probably get the PS3 to 60 FPS, next year.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 07-13-2007, 09:09 PM   #27
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
The vids remind me of '07 on 360, but with this year's improvements to the animations and player interactions. Not choppy, and certainly playable, but not as butter-smooth as the 360 version. They'll probably get the PS3 to 60 FPS, next year.
the 360 is a little bit smoother but overall the 30 vs 60 fps argument has been blown way out of proportion.

one thing about both games is that they play much slower than years past....its taking a little while to get used to it but they did a good job of making speed relative.

For example:

Im playing with FSU against FLorida. Tebow ran an option and pitched it to the outside. I was trailing with a LB who was behind a DT and I actually outran him to get to the ball.

You can also get the ball while there is pressure. Unlike last year on the 360 where if anyone was around you a sack was imminent, I've had defenders closing in on me and have still been able to get the pass off.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:50 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2
Lightbulb Re: First PS3 Vids

I am looking forward to trying out this game on my PS3 and then, only then , will I start to make judgement.

I really have enjoyed finally see some video from the you tube guy. As I post this, there are now 8 clips

http://www.youtube.com/tomymac23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »