Home

NCAA Football Owes Me 30 Achievement Points + Heisman Absurdity (bigger issue here)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football Owes Me 30 Achievement Points + Heisman Absurdity (bigger issue here) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2007, 12:26 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA Football Owes Me 30 Achievement Points + Heisman Absurdity (bigger issue her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk
GO HOKIES!!!

Glad to see EA spent time getting the rosters caught up. #34 for the Hokies was George Bell and he decided to go to a I-AA school (Catawba ...I think) over a month ago.
LOL, Catawba isn't too far from here, but their Divison II not I-AA.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:27 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football Owes Me 30 Achievement Points + Heisman Absurdity (bigger issue her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Can you explain how this works? Are you saying it takes less than 20 minutes because you sim some plays? If so, how you decide which plays to sim?
You only take control of your player when he is on the field for that play - I'm just starting out as a 4th string running back with Nebraska, and I was only in for 1 play late in the game and an onside kick as part of the "hands team" - if you are a starter, you'll play the offensive or defensive plays of the game that your player is in. Very, very slick feature.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:28 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
Can you explain how this works? Are you saying it takes less than 20 minutes because you sim some plays? If so, how you decide which plays to sim?
It sims every play you aren't in for. Though apparently you can watch the plays if you really wanted to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2007, 12:34 AM   #36
No end in sight...

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizturbd
Yes I look forward to 2k making a college football game.
they have, and it failed miserably
Old 07-15-2007, 12:43 AM   #37
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Explain again how you ran for over 3,000 yards in a season.

Do you have a syntax program on your computer that subs the number 3 for the number 1?
Old 07-15-2007, 08:30 AM   #38
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
LOL, Catawba isn't too far from here, but their Divison II not I-AA.
I didn't know which one they were, but I knew he went there so he could play this year without sitting out a year. He made his decision back on May 22nd and yet he is still with the Hokies.

Article on Hokiesports.com about him leaving:
http://www.hokiesports.com/football/...070522aaa.html
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 08:55 AM   #39
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger55
they have, and it failed miserably
Made me laugh out loud,
Old 07-15-2007, 09:06 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizturbd
George Bell? Football? Anyway, who's surprised that EA can't get rosters correct? Anyone notice that they didn't even try to add some different achievements? These EA guys are a joke. The programming is from 4 years ago and they just slap some new idiots into mocap suits. It's a solid game, but I still get the pre-snap jitters and freeze-ups. Plus, they've made the menu user-unfriendly. Feels like a PC game ported to console, yet it isn't.

Bottom line, DON'T BUY EA products!!! This exclusivity crap has to end!!!! I rue the day that 2K is allowed to make a College Football game!!! WOW!
umm..........2k used to make one and it sucked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »