Home

How do i set up my EASPORTSWORLD

This is a discussion on How do i set up my EASPORTSWORLD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2007, 02:23 AM   #1
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32
How do i set up my EASPORTSWORLD

I have been trying unsuccesfully to log into easportsworld so i can view my photos and videos which i have succesfully uploaded according to my PS3 but am unable to retrieve them online. I'm not sure what email/password combo i am supposed to use to get into easportsworld.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2007, 02:43 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: How do i set up my EASPORTSWORLD

Use the same email password combo you used to sign into eanation on your ps3
Old 07-15-2007, 03:00 AM   #3
MVP

ASB37's Arena

I have tried that but get a pop up login error that reads No_Persona
Old 07-15-2007, 07:24 AM   #4
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Mine is all set up, but unlike everyone else, I can't find myself in the search. I have no clue why I'm not showing up anywhere, when I see everyone else when I use search for people. Oh well.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 07-15-2007, 10:32 AM   #5
MVP

ASB37's Arena

Im just wondering if there is something on the game end i have to do like give the files i am uploading a destination or have the game running while attempting to log in on the website?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2007, 10:38 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

The first time you logon with the game on your console and enter the lobby they ask you for your e-mail and passsword. That will be your member name and password.

Once you save the highlights after the game and get them all ready you are not done.

You then need to go to "MY NCAA" and go to highlights, there you will have all the game highlights saved and can click LB or RB (that's on the 360) to access all the different games you have highlights from.

Then click on the highlight you want to upload and click the upload button. It takes a few minutes. That should do it. Then go to the next highlight and so on and do the same thing.

Their might be other ways that work, but this is method worked for me.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:29 PM   #7
MVP

ASB37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2003
The first time you logon with the game on your console and enter the lobby they ask you for your e-mail and passsword. That will be your member name and password.

Once you save the highlights after the game and get them all ready you are not done.

You then need to go to "MY NCAA" and go to highlights, there you will have all the game highlights saved and can click LB or RB (that's on the 360) to access all the different games you have highlights from.

Then click on the highlight you want to upload and click the upload button. It takes a few minutes. That should do it. Then go to the next highlight and so on and do the same thing.

Their might be other ways that work, but this is method worked for me.

I don't remember creating a username/password when i logged into the lobby i think it just took my PSN email and password because my PSN nickname is what shows up when i am in the NCAA lobby however when i attempt to use that combo it tells me that it is invalid. Did i miss something do i have to register somewhere either in the game or online?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »