Home

Multi-User Dynasties

This is a discussion on Multi-User Dynasties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2007, 07:26 AM   #1
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28
Multi-User Dynasties

This is my dilemma... me and my good friend in NY are going to be playing dynasty mode together until I leave for college in late August (back down to TCU in Texas)...

say I get two seasons done with him or so... is he able to resign and not move into a new position? therefore he will no longer be a coach and the multi-user dynasty just becomes a single-user dynasty?

Or will you always have to have 2 User coaches when you select it from the start?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 07:41 AM   #2
Pro

rastak's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Multi-User Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by X*Cell
This is my dilemma... me and my good friend in NY are going to be playing dynasty mode together until I leave for college in late August (back down to TCU in Texas)...

say I get two seasons done with him or so... is he able to resign and not move into a new position? therefore he will no longer be a coach and the multi-user dynasty just becomes a single-user dynasty?

Or will you always have to have 2 User coaches when you select it from the start?

I didn't think multi-user dynasties were there in Next Gen. That's great if they are, my buddy and I used to play two player dynasties all the time and I wouldn't mind playing this new version that way.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:33 AM   #3
Banned

Soonerfan09's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Multi-User Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastak
I didn't think multi-user dynasties were there in Next Gen. That's great if they are, my buddy and I used to play two player dynasties all the time and I wouldn't mind playing this new version that way.
They are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X*Cell

Umm...I don't know for sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say you could. Try going to Team Management -> Position and mess around in there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »