Home

IGN Review is up

This is a discussion on IGN Review is up within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2007, 08:25 AM   #17
Pro

UofLCards's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: IGN Review is up

I usually base my game decisions on message boards like this. I could careless what some goofball on a website who probably has never played a down of football cares.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:52 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

It was a little perplexing to see the final rating they gave at after I read through the article. I swear "negative nancy" wrote that article. I myself enjoy the game and honestly HATE reading reviews. Kinda like going to see a movie, but you read the review first, it spoils your view point, because you have someone else's already in your head. Oh well, I started my dynasty and am loving it!!
Old 07-20-2007, 11:37 AM   #19
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Personally, there's alot to like about this game. But the passing game and the online portion are not among the good things.

Why on Earth EA choose to remove precision passing is beyond me. And trying to influence a lob pass over zone defenders is sometimes impossible with the flat pass trajectories the game seems to make you throw..no matter how lightly you tap the controller.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:42 AM   #20
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24

"You can't spell ignorant without IGN."

Corny, I know, but I heard that somewhere.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:47 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 11

This game is easily a 9 on 360 and i would not have been surprised to see a >9.5 rating... best iteration of NCAA Football we've ever seen in my humble opinion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 11:50 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have a big problem with campus legend...its so boring and the fact that every team gives you a scholarship is complete BS. i rate it 4/10 on the campus legend alone. The game overall is an 8/10 IMO

Old 07-20-2007, 11:55 AM   #23
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
Personally, there's alot to like about this game. But the passing game and the online portion are not among the good things.

Why on Earth EA choose to remove precision passing is beyond me. And trying to influence a lob pass over zone defenders is sometimes impossible with the flat pass trajectories the game seems to make you throw..no matter how lightly you tap the controller.

Precision Passing is still in, it just isnt named that and doesnt have an icon anymore. Go into practice and hold up or left or diagonal when you throw, youll see........
Old 07-20-2007, 11:59 AM   #24
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72

it is in the game. go to practice on offense only. you can put that ball anywhere you want to. i was playing last night against a league buddy and he was bitching about no touch on the ball. i went 21 for 32 on heisman and ran two fades to the corner. its in there. i even think someone from ea said it wasnt. lol. the best way is to hot route your right reciever to run the fade. up on the right stick i think. if you have man coverage snap, count one and press up and to the right and tap. 35 yard fade route that only your reciever can catch. not that he always does but he will get it alot and it seems even easier if he is in the endzone. i getting the hang of it. practice on heisman. it will make you better when you are practicing against the defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »