Home

These interceptions are absolutely insane

This is a discussion on These interceptions are absolutely insane within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #49
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: These interceptions are absolutely insane

[quote=spectralfan;2037604585]That's all well and good for Human Ints but it doesn't address the issue of CPU QBs throwing 4-5 picks a game. I'm having flashbacks of NCAA 2005 on XBOX when people were told to "learn to play the game" when they complained of excessive drops and ridiculously low CPU completion %. I'll say this though, I'd rather have the INT problems we have this year than the inept CPU offense of 2005.[/quote

I play on heisman and I am lucky if I get 1 pick or fumble I must have a different copy of ncaa than you guys because I not having any of these probs.

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Old 07-24-2007, 02:46 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I am an absolute believer in this theory. Seems like once you throw one interception, you're apt to throw more. I had a game against Tennessee with Cal to open the season, was having a great game with Nate Longshore, threw one bad pass for a pick six, and Longshore just unraveled and threw 3 more, all of which happened on passes he can normally make.
I don't believe in this at all...

I am Colorado and playing at home against #6 OU with the crowd DB up to 110 and throws 3 picks in my first 4 throws.. If playing OU at home in front of a loud crowd isn't motivation.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:48 PM   #51
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

Jistic that is the problem I am having. Are you playing Heisman?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2007, 02:54 PM   #52
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

I am not trying to stir the pot but I personally like how it plays (w/my slider setup of course).

I like the fact that when we make a stupid throw - we get picked. This is the first NCAA game that I know if I throw into a crowd it is going to end badly. The simple "fix" for this "problem" seems to be playing smart, reading the D, and making wise decisions.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:57 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC_Pete
Jistic that is the problem I am having. Are you playing Heisman?
No I'm on AA. Haven't touched Heisman as I feel the game plays great on AA, just that the CPU was throwing too many picks mostly.

Old 07-24-2007, 03:33 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
I play on heisman and I am lucky if I get 1 pick or fumble I must have a different copy of ncaa than you guys because I not having any of these probs.
Seeing guys that say they're not getting too many CPU INTs is actually encouraging to me cause it means there's a way to fix the issue, whether by playing on Heisman or through slider adjustments. So that's good.

My previous post was not directed at people who say they aren't having issues but more towards the "Just learn to play the game" crowd as what I along with many others are concerned about is CPU INTs not the INTs that we throw.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:34 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
No I'm on AA. Haven't touched Heisman as I feel the game plays great on AA, just that the CPU was throwing too many picks mostly.
Looking forward to trying out your sliders. Last year you pretty much nailed it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2007, 03:44 PM   #56
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
I am not trying to stir the pot but I personally like how it plays (w/my slider setup of course).

I like the fact that when we make a stupid throw - we get picked. This is the first NCAA game that I know if I throw into a crowd it is going to end badly. The simple "fix" for this "problem" seems to be playing smart, reading the D, and making wise decisions.
I agree. I can almost predict when I'm going to get picked. As soon as I throw it I'm yelling "stupid" at the TV. I'm also learning to quick chuck it when I'm about to get sacked. Kinda like real football...as a QB you need to learn how to play the game right. And nothing is more rewarding than when you actually read the D right, get a little time in the pocket, and lob one over the CB's head and your guy catches it mid stride as is gone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »