Home

Transfered student issue..

This is a discussion on Transfered student issue.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2007, 01:40 AM   #9
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Transfered student issue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by teampunjabi
i was army and had a 87 rated QB transfer. This was godsent, But I couldnt use him the next year, I was so impressed.
I bet he was, I have a dynasty going with Alabama and Army. I am fine will Alabama, but am struggling with Army. Well I am 2-1, but mainly running. My QB is very wild, cant throw on the run at all, but it makes it a nice challenge.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:16 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 5

I had UF tackle Simon Coddrington transfer to my FAU dynasty. He was rated 84 ovr, and after traing was like an 86. He had to sit out the year and in year 3 was a Sr (RS) so I only have him for one year. Still better than any recruit I can get to my FAU team right now.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:42 PM   #11
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboospine1998
I had UF tackle Simon Coddrington transfer to my FAU dynasty. He was rated 84 ovr, and after traing was like an 86. He had to sit out the year and in year 3 was a Sr (RS) so I only have him for one year. Still better than any recruit I can get to my FAU team right now.

I had some Fr. FS from Florida transfer to South Florida after YR1....he was already something like 84 or 86 in Yr1...then after training he was a 90...plus he has to sit a year and get another offseason of training....i figure by the time he gets to play he will be like a 92-94 and improve on that throughout the yr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2007, 04:15 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
I had some Fr. FS from Florida transfer to South Florida after YR1....he was already something like 84 or 86 in Yr1...then after training he was a 90...plus he has to sit a year and get another offseason of training....i figure by the time he gets to play he will be like a 92-94 and improve on that throughout the yr.

In years past (at least on PS2) you could redshirt the transfer player and thus save a year of eligibilty. That way you don't lose that year that they have to sit out....

I haven't had any yet (now on PS3), so I hope you can still redshirt them...
Old 08-03-2007, 10:40 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 4

thats cool if the rule is in there

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »