Home

PS2 Problem, anyone else???

This is a discussion on PS2 Problem, anyone else??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #9
laj
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PS2 Problem, anyone else???

I had the same problem. Make sure you change the slider to 0 OUTSIDE of a game, instead of DURING a game. I read that somewhere and gave it a shot, and it's worked for me since. I have actually moved the slider back up to 50 I think because now I'm not seeing any at all. Give it a shot and see if it helps.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:58 PM   #10
Rookie

I've had no problems with holding calls and I've got it set at 60%.
The most was three holding calls which happened once, normally there's only one.
Old 08-04-2007, 08:01 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 11

Thanks laj, I'll give that a try and see if it helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2007, 08:22 PM   #12
Rookie

My problem is unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, there are about six per game, even with the bar set to 0%. It is REALLY getting on my nerves.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:10 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 11

Ha, I just played the fourth game of my Cal dynasty and tried to set the holding slider before the game to 0%.

What happened? 26 Total penalties between myself and the CPU, 25 of them holding calls. What a joke, I think this game is going back to the store and it's time to start saving for a PS3 finally.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:30 AM   #14
Pro

C_Bailey24's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminKG21
Ha, I just played the fourth game of my Cal dynasty and tried to set the holding slider before the game to 0%.

What happened? 26 Total penalties between myself and the CPU, 25 of them holding calls. What a joke, I think this game is going back to the store and it's time to start saving for a PS3 finally.

For some strange reason i think this penalty slider is affected by gameplay sliders. The reason i say this is because i was using FistofRage's Heisman sliders for the past week and had the holding slider at 70 and was seeing a normal amount per game. Last night i tried out a different set of Heisman sliders that are zero based and all of a sudden the holding penalties were being called like every other play. Maybe itwas just a coincidence but that was really strage. I'm gonna go back to the previous sliders and see what happens.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Unless your playing 30 minute quarters, I think you're lying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 7

I would have quit after the 8th, I can't see why you would stick around for 25 holding calls.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »