Home

Weather?

This is a discussion on Weather? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2007, 02:01 PM   #1
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10
Weather?

For the first time in years I did not pick up NCAA football at launch. I read in the review that the game is linked to the weather channel and you game will be played with real-time weather. Since the review said this will happen if you are logged in to Xbox Live, I was wondering if it worked the same for the PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 02:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Weather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
For the first time in years I did not pick up NCAA football at launch. I read in the review that the game is linked to the weather channel and you game will be played with real-time weather. Since the review said this will happen if you are logged in to Xbox Live, I was wondering if it worked the same for the PS3?

Yes (I have it for PS3 - just have to have it connected to the PSN), but this is for PLAY NOW games - not dynasty games... works on-line and off-line. If you play a game at Michigan right now, it'll be 89 & Sunny just like real life.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:16 PM   #3
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsdp
Yes (I have it for PS3 - just have to have it connected to the PSN), but this is for PLAY NOW games - not dynasty games... works on-line and off-line. If you play a game at Michigan right now, it'll be 89 & Sunny just like real life.
Thank you.

It would be great for dynasty games but it sounds like a really nice feature none the less.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Weather has always been sunny and daygame online for me.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 08-08-2007, 03:27 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
It would be great for dynasty games
Careful what you wish for. How would you like you Labor Day Weekend game in a particular season to be played in the snow at Michigan because you happen to be playing it on January 3? Or a November game in Ohio to be played in hot summer weather because you're playing in June?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralfan
Careful what you wish for. How would you like you Labor Day Weekend game in a particular season to be played in the snow at Michigan because you happen to be playing it on January 3? Or a November game in Ohio to be played in hot summer weather because you're playing in June?
Yeah it would not work in Dynasty at all. Not unless they linked to the previous year's weather for the game date in your dynasty or something like that.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »