Home

I'm done with this game.

This is a discussion on I'm done with this game. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2007, 12:50 AM   #33
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I'm done with this game.

Whenever you see a CB running with your WR. I mean back turned to the QB and the ball.

And you throw a pass to your HB in the flats and that same CB, turns around and picks off the pass. How did that CB even know the ball was thrown. And wasnt he supposed to be watching the WR. Also wasnt he in man coverage. I mean his back was turned and all.

Now thats just wrong. I would think EA would know that its just not right. Or are they not worried about the game being as realistic as possible.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:00 AM   #34
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

My patch will fix everything stay tuned
Old 08-13-2007, 01:07 AM   #35
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321

Lol, ok, tuning in.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2007, 01:18 AM   #36
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba321
Hope its good. Im up for trying anything. Want me put my disc in hot water? Ill try it.

Or maybe the old put disc in freezer. Ill try that too. Just let me get my fix.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:28 AM   #37
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Na, try this on for size. I'm in OT, UGA(me)vs. Tennessee. It's OT and I have the ball. Keep in mind that the booth has reviewed 6 fumbles in the game already only to realize NONE were actually fumbles and reverse the call. Well, Thomas Brown is running toward a first down ad get's gang tackled. He hit's the ground and the ball comes loose. They call it a fumble...Tennesse ball. I'm like, no problem, if they have reviewed 6 or useless non-fumble call, they have to review this one...ESPECIALLY IN OT. Well guess what....no review at all. Now, I know most wil say, you are the coach, you should manually challenge. Yes, true...but why is it they automatically review 6 others and not this one at such a critical stage in the game? Needless to say i lost by three as Tennessee kicked a FG to win. Oh, don't get me started on my QB taking 0 step drops and getting murdered at the LOS. It's like they drop back when they want to and they decide not to when they want to.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:55 AM   #38
MVP

Hurricain's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
The cpu goes on runs - you just really- REALLY need to know your team, you playbook, and make wise choices.....there is a counter for everything they throw at you. I play only on Heisman ......do I get my a$$ handed to me sometimes? Yup. I do not chalk it up to the cpu cheating though. It is poor play on my part. Every pick I throw is because I threw a stupid pass or threw into coverage.

This is exactly what I have hoped EA would do for years.... make the human player HAVE TO play smart. No more throwing 3 picks, losing two fumbles as Western Michigan - and STILL know you will beat Auburn by at least two scores........
There is a diffrence of the Cpu having a great gameplan and using it. Then the Cpu flat out cheating with teleporting Db's and super Linebackers(though this really goes both ways.)
Old 08-13-2007, 08:57 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Same thing happened to me. The ball went THROUGH my WRs hands and body and into the hands of DB that was behind him.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:32 AM   #40
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricain
There is a diffrence of the Cpu having a great gameplan and using it. Then the Cpu flat out cheating with teleporting Db's and super Linebackers(though this really goes both ways.)
I would agree, out of the box those two issues are annoying - I have not seen this in my current slider set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »