Home

Endzone art

This is a discussion on Endzone art within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2007, 05:41 PM   #9
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Endzone art

I agree. I understand if they can't give us our team names, but at least give us something in the endzone. I would've liked if when I played in the Sugar Bowl, the redzones had color or the words "Sugar Bowl" in the endzone.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:15 AM   #10
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Endzone art

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronut
I think if they can't give us team endzones they should a least give us bowl names spelled out in big letters. It would look a lot better than the big patch of green. In fact a while back when it was turf; th cotton bowl had cotton bowl in endzone.
Ditto. That big green space just seems like something is missing.

Ofcourse this is something that was never totally correct. On Old Gen, the teams would use their home endzones...which is fine for many teams, but a team like Notre Dame would have slashes in one endzone.

The BCS bowls should all have a unique font that would be in the teams colors. The rest of the bowls should just use some font.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »