Home

Who's selling this game for Madden 08?

This is a discussion on Who's selling this game for Madden 08? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2007, 05:11 PM   #9
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Who's selling this game for Madden 08?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderl33t
word, I buy madden after the super bowl for $15 just so I can do that. NCAA all the way for me.

i don't even do that....i just upload my draft classes onto my friend's Madden season and have him tell how the rookies do
Old 08-13-2007, 08:05 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Definitely not selling NCAA '08. This game is hype! I remember thinking that I could have really enjoyed last year's version of NCAA if they had only put in all the real stadiums and worked on the collision detection. Obviously, this year's NCAA has done much more than that. Plus, pro football makes me want to vomit. I buy Madden every year and can only stomach playing half of one season.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:17 PM   #11
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Defintely not. Not even sure I am going to get Madden. I am plenty happy with the combo of APF and NCAA this year.

I might get Madden to import my campus legend player(s) in to Superstar mode. And as we get closer to NFL season, I might get the NFL bug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2007, 08:41 PM   #12
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

No way! I'm getting Madden tonight tho, but NCAA has things that madden don't and vise versa. Also, I'm in love with the highlight save feature in NCAA.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:42 PM   #13
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Also, I'm in love with the highlight save feature in NCAA.

Same. Really a cool feature imo.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:51 PM   #14
stewaat

OVR:

Yea I love NCAA despite some of the AI flaws. I might get Madden this weekend. Might.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:27 PM   #15
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

I will take NCAA over Madden any day. I love the shorter seasons, recruiting, and having new teams (due to graduation) every 2-3 years. When I play Madden with pre-season/post-season and regular season it's over 20 games, plus I have the same guys year after year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2007, 11:05 PM   #16
Pro

ddtrane's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_diddy
Definitely not selling NCAA '08. This game is hype! I remember thinking that I could have really enjoyed last year's version of NCAA if they had only put in all the real stadiums and worked on the collision detection. Obviously, this year's NCAA has done much more than that. Plus, pro football makes me want to vomit. I buy Madden every year and can only stomach playing half of one season.
Wow, you played that much. I played Madden last year exclusively for the SuperStar mode. I liked it, but it became monotonous after 10 days. The daily practices were just 40yd dash and lifting weights. This years NCAA daily practice is bomb. I like practicing the plays leading up to Saturday. It makes me feel like I'm still in school.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »