Home

Dynasty question

This is a discussion on Dynasty question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2007, 02:18 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Dynasty question

I am playing with OSU (Ohio State) and they put buckeye stickers on their helms after every game.... is there any way to see how many of these stickers they have like you use to be able to do in prior years? I am unable to find that stat. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 08:20 PM   #2
stewaat

OVR:
Re: Dynasty question

Nope. My Tar Heels have the same thing. They only allow like 24ish. The helmet doesn't get full.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Nope. My Tar Heels have the same thing. They only allow like 24ish. The helmet doesn't get full.
In my Georgia dynasty, for some reason in my first two years, a couple players helmets went from just having stickers on the back of their helmets to having them completely filled up to the front (even covering the G logo). It looked horrible.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:13 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsaQue
In my Georgia dynasty, for some reason in my first two years, a couple players helmets went from just having stickers on the back of their helmets to having them completely filled up to the front (even covering the G logo). It looked horrible.
Wow, I am glad I don't have a decal then to cover up. My Frosh RB who is #1 right now in the heisman race has a full helmet so not sure where the next 8 games of stickers are gonna go..... LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »