Home

Is it my copy...

This is a discussion on Is it my copy... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2007, 03:17 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Is it my copy...

Hopefully they get all of the bowl stadiums in the game next year, Alamo Dome and Cotton Bowl are two I can think of that are generic but I'm love the game even with those things missing. Some of you guys forget this is a game. If the endzone is so important to you then go back to school and become a real coach.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:49 PM   #10
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by peej
What is someone from Seattle with a flying Chippewa C haha

Fire Up Chips!! class just started today.
Class of 94 here.

Fire up! and good luck!
Old 08-27-2007, 05:02 PM   #11
MVP

heitkamp94's Arena

OVR: 9

Honestly I could care less about this, it doesn't take away from the game to me. But its really strange that they can't include something that has been in the game for several years prior to this years games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #12
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Ok guys... I might have stretched the price alittle here... And as I posted earlier "I do enjoy the game" very much so let's get that straight. I just can't shake the fact that there were things already implemented in previous NCAA games that shouldn't have been removed. Another example of something removed... the random play call in practice mode. It's not a big deal to me, but why is it gone? Don't sit there and say that you haven't wondered about a thing or two missing that should've been in the game already. I didn't post to step on any EA lovers feet here so don't turn this into a basher thread. I'm just interested in why things that should be in the game aren't like many other gamers that have voiced there opinions and still play.

Oh... on a side note... I just love the Alamodome this year. By the way... the last time I drove by the Alamodome it was an indoor facility... weird
Old 08-27-2007, 10:37 PM   #13
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

i personally would love to see the names in the endzone in a bowl game, just to add to the atmosphere, but as a gator fan I am just happy that they actually have the florida-georgia game in jacksonville( one previous installment had it rotate between athens and gainesville) also like to bring recruits to this game for the three years i coached there, I always signed at least two players after kicking some georgia booty
Old 08-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #14
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletman
Hopefully they get all of the bowl stadiums in the game next year, Alamo Dome and Cotton Bowl are two I can think of that are generic but I'm love the game even with those things missing. Some of you guys forget this is a game. If the endzone is so important to you then go back to school and become a real coach.
I know it's only a game... thanks for the coaching advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
i personally would love to see the names in the endzone in a bowl game, just to add to the atmosphere, but as a gator fan I am just happy that they actually have the florida-georgia game in jacksonville( one previous installment had it rotate between athens and gainesville) also like to bring recruits to this game for the three years i coached there, I always signed at least two players after kicking some georgia booty
Long live Florida football

Last edited by RedmanR; 08-27-2007 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:56 PM   #15
Banned

GoDevilsASU's Arena

OVR: 3

I agree with the OP....for 60 wheels and no endzone names when it's always been there in the past....pathetic...why doesn't EA make basketball games without court logos on them....or baseball games without third base coaching lines?

Does it affect gameplay? Of course not. Does it affect the game players happiness level? Absolutely ! But the console prices and game prices keep going up and up. It just seems flat out PATHETIC that when I play a bowl game or the NC...the endzone is blank (except the BCS logos).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2007, 11:18 PM   #16
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

It would've added 30 cool points to my gaming pleasure

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »