Home

The True Definition Of Cheeze

This is a discussion on The True Definition Of Cheeze within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
The True Definition Of Cheeze

Ok, so, I'm playing a guy thats 80-27. Hes ranked 71. He takes LSU, and I take my Hokies. He pauses the game right at the beginning to put his WR AT QB. His speed was like 95. I put spys and everything on him and I still couldn't stop him. It was actually pretty funny to me. He beat me 41-31. Using ur WR'S at QB, or running back, and running the same play all game by running him around is "The True Definition Of Cheeze". But of course, this is online play, people would do anything besides playing real football to get a win.
#11Virginia Tech- 6-1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2007, 11:01 AM   #2
I love meaty chics

ac11367's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The True Definition Of Cheeze

I think there's a play in dime package that have the corners blitzing from both sides, with other CB's, LB's and safeties playing zone. Pinch the line so that it would take the WR/QB longer to find holes up the middle. This way, it would somewhat limit him to staying in the pocket and pass, or he would have to sweep around the DL to get up field. Have that play in your audible so that you can run it with whatever package you have on the field.

I don't know if it would work, but that's what I would try.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
MVP

heitkamp94's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCruelGamer
Ok, so, I'm playing a guy thats 80-27. Hes ranked 71. He takes LSU, and I take my Hokies. He pauses the game right at the beginning to put his WR AT QB. His speed was like 95. I put spys and everything on him and I still couldn't stop him. It was actually pretty funny to me. He beat me 41-31. Using ur WR'S at QB, or running back, and running the same play all game by running him around is "The True Definition Of Cheeze". But of course, this is online play, people would do anything besides playing real football to get a win.
You can only hope that this was a 12 year old, anyone older than that has no excuse.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:11 PM   #4
Rookie

very true. It prob was a 12 year old or YOUNGER. lol
#11Virginia Tech- 6-1
Old 08-28-2007, 01:59 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac11367
I think there's a play in dime package that have the corners blitzing from both sides, with other CB's, LB's and safeties playing zone. Pinch the line so that it would take the WR/QB longer to find holes up the middle. This way, it would somewhat limit him to staying in the pocket and pass, or he would have to sweep around the DL to get up field. Have that play in your audible so that you can run it with whatever package you have on the field.

I don't know if it would work, but that's what I would try.
This doesn't work either. I have only played a couple of partial non-ranked games online partly because I have a suspect 360 and a shaky internet connection and partly because of this stuff. I played a guy and I was PSU and he took WVU. He ran 2 plays of what I would call a "conventional" type of offense but when I stuffed him he proceeded to take the QB and run him around with the turbo button to the sidelines... sit there and wait for the receivers to come OFF their routes and just get open.... It was nothing short of despicable. I sent the corners, the DEs and just about everything else with absolutely no one getting close to stopping him. Luckily this guy sucked on defense and my under center conventional offense ran right over him and he eventually just quit the game.

Until they do things to really penalize players for coming out of the pocket or playing out of position this type of cheese will alway exist. To many NCAA and any other video game for that matter is a video game first to be conquered by exploiting AI and a football sim second. You need to avoid those guys.... LOL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #6
Rookie

Play people you know or have played before and don't cheese or play folks on here - though I did and they cheesed too.

Cure for cheese= know somebody.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:02 PM   #7
Rookie

miamicanes504's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCruelGamer
very true. It prob was a 12 year old or YOUNGER. lol
I'm against this. Being younger doesn't mean anything.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:06 PM   #8
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamicanes504
I'm against this. Being younger doesn't mean anything.
Actually it does most cheesers are young everyone I have played against that plays cheaply is under 18.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »