Home

NCAA 07 Questions (PS2)

This is a discussion on NCAA 07 Questions (PS2) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2007, 01:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 07 Questions (PS2)

Hello Everyone, Since this is my first post here at OS, Let me first say Very Cool Site and Im glad Ive found my way here as I Love Sports Gaming.

I Just picked up NCAA 07 and would like to get accurate rosters that mirror this upcoming 08 Season. I dont have sharkport or any of the other gadgets(?) that are needed to get them from the Web

How do you Delete a PLayer in Edit Rosters????
Example:
I want to delete Brady Quinn Entirely from the Roster...but it will not let me..

Confusing...and Frustrating If anyone knows how to do this I would very much appreciate a Fix.
Cheers
Rusty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2007, 01:31 PM   #2
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: NCAA 07 Questions (PS2)

welcome to OS. Most of the roster questions go in the NCAA Roster subforum, just so you know. But to answer your question, you can't delete players on the default roster, only created ones. I don't remember if the PS2 version last year had this option, but used to we could change the position of a player, so you could just make Quinn someone else at another position, but I'm not sure if you can change his class away from senior (or whatever he was last year). You can edit all the ratings outside of dynasty mode to change a person's attributes to reflect that of a different position.

But what I would do (and have done), is start a dynasty (get a sharkport or whatever works best these days if you want names) and sim the first season. Then when you are about to start the second season, cut anybody you don't need or just rename them. Also when doing your recruiting for your second year of the dynasty, do your best to steer it towards what the Irish have in terms of freshman this year. This way all the other players should be the right class level and guys like Quinn will be gone. Then all you have to do is rename the recruits you brought in to the real Irish counterparts. You can't change their ratings once you are in dynasty, but you can't expect anything too perfect if you are working on a year old game. I've done this before in the past and it worked pretty well if you don't want to pay for a new game.

Best of luck.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 08-29-2007, 02:03 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 07 Questions (PS2)

Great idea about sim the first season...Ill do that, thanks or the Tip

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »