Home

So other than me and Jistic....

This is a discussion on So other than me and Jistic.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #57
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: So other than me and Jistic....

I'm still playing this all the time, along with Madden

Old 09-07-2007, 12:22 PM   #58
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvb24
still playing, but I need some new sliders. Seems like I score 70 points every game. Just tried Playmaker's and scored 70 on a C+ team with my B team.
are you on Heisman?

That could be your solution...........if I were ever close to being on pace to put up 70 it would become time for the 'supersim' with the next stop "raising the level."
Old 09-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #59
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
are you on Heisman?

That could be your solution...........if I were ever close to being on pace to put up 70 it would become time for the 'supersim' with the next stop "raising the level."
I'm thinking of trying it again. Heisman just wasn't much fun the first time because of the computer speed glitch. I know some people say that's fixed this year so maybe I'll give it a whirl.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:10 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 4

7 years at SMU in the books. 2 National Championships (2011 & 2014) and 7 straight C-USA Titles (I still can't get a BCS conference invite). 1 Heisman winner (a 3-star RB Recruit named Joe Quinn). I'm still really enjoying the game, but the lack of a deep passing game has really frustrated me. Maybe I'm just not very good, but I cannot get a WR open on a deep route (even when he's covered by a LB or Safety). Still playing, but would really appreciate some alternate jerseys before I start my next job at another school.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #61
Lurker

bjf1377's Arena

OVR: 41

I love NCAA and I always do. If it wasn't for Halo 3, I'd be playing this a ton until January. But I have a few dynasties going (Kent, OSU, South Carolina) and I like playing some random games going on the side.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2007, 08:42 PM   #62
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcooper47
I'm still really enjoying the game, but the lack of a deep passing game has really frustrated me. Maybe I'm just not very good, but I cannot get a WR open on a deep route (even when he's covered by a LB or Safety).
On Heisman I don't know if you'll ever see the deep ball open enough to bother with it from my limited time playing with it. On AA I can get the deep ball on occasion but you have to lead the receiver deep to get it. Its important to lead the receiver just AFTER you press his button. I also find using the d-pad is better than using the L-stick when leading the player.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:16 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 4

i play two games a day, everyday, with my beloved mizzou.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:19 AM   #64
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

I'm almost done with season 4...took a little longer than normal but I just have Nebraska then Texas left. Then maybe the Big 12 Championship if I get in...and then a bowl game. My starting RB hurt his ankle though and is out for Nebraska and Texas which is a huge blow. I have a 6'2, 230lb freshman stud who is 3rd on the chart but I'm red shirting him so I hope #2 doesn't go down as well.

Texas is ranked #1 and steals all my recruits so it would be nice to beat them, but I'm playing this year at Texas and got crushed the last time I paid them a visit...they have a 29 game winning streak at home.

On a side note I saw a few weeks back that Boise State just broke the NCAA record for most home wins in a row...they have 60+ now. I think I might have to schedule a game in their house next season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »