Home

A few questions since I just rented this game...

This is a discussion on A few questions since I just rented this game... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
A few questions since I just rented this game...

First, I just want to say that I have only played two games on Heisman with Penn State and I won them both very easily. I didn't mess with any sliders and I felt the game played well. My concern is (I'm no Madden or NCCA genius) but is NCAA too easy this year? I know it's only two games but I won them without much of a challenge. The cpu, as in Madden 08, never threw the ball deep either. I had only 1 fumble in the two games and few pics by me and the cpu so I thought that was reasonable. I'm just concerned about the deep ball by the cpu.

Is there anyway to increase that?

Thanks

P.S. in Madden I can't come close to winning on ALL Madden level. I throw 10 pics a game! LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: A few questions since I just rented this game...

I don't think there is anything you can do to get the cpu to throw deep. As for the game being easy, I thought this version of NCAA was much harder than the old PS2 versions. You must be a great player to win on default Heisman as AA gives me trouble.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:48 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

i don't think i'm a great player at all. I'm not sure why i am having an easy time with this game. maybe it's because i have been playing Madden and this game seems to play the same but easier? if you want to play hit me up my friend.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:12 PM   #4
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

I'm on PS3 and basically never play online. I usually just stick to my dynasty when time permits. Thanks anyways.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:57 PM   #5
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Yeah there's almost nothing you can do to get the computer to throw deep. Usually just when I think the game might be getting too easy, I have a game where I lose that I should probably win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2007, 02:43 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 30

There's two types of games in NCAA 08.

The fantastic game where you have fun, the computer plays realistically, and there's a great challenge.

The other game is where the computer makes Brian Brohm or JD Booty play like Mike Henig.

I lost a national championship game to #2 Michigan in a game I was quite satisfied with. I beat #2 OSU the year before in the Sugar Bowl after grabbing 8 interceptions.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:12 PM   #7
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
There's two types of games in NCAA 08.

The fantastic game where you have fun, the computer plays realistically, and there's a great challenge.

The other game is where the computer makes Brian Brohm or JD Booty play like Mike Henig.

I lost a national championship game to #2 Michigan in a game I was quite satisfied with. I beat #2 OSU the year before in the Sugar Bowl after grabbing 8 interceptions.
You definately get a mixture of games both good and bad.

You play on Heisman right Soldier? I tried it for a little bit just to see if the cpu would throw less INTs because people were saying it was much better than AA. However, I saw very little difference and the cpu QBs seem to throw too many picks no matter what level you play on.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:25 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
You definately get a mixture of games both good and bad.

You play on Heisman right Soldier? I tried it for a little bit just to see if the cpu would throw less INTs because people were saying it was much better than AA. However, I saw very little difference and the cpu QBs seem to throw too many picks no matter what level you play on.
Same here. Sadly I have found that using Supersim all the time when you are on defense is the only for the CPU QB not to throw too many ints.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »