Home

CPU Assistance?

This is a discussion on CPU Assistance? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2007, 12:57 PM   #25
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: CPU Assistance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
By turning "call assistance" on, YOU still choose which players you target, cpu just helps with phone calls if you have leftover minutes. I personnally call my top recruits and let cpu (assistants) handle the bottom guys. More realistic imo as it simulates letting the assistant coaches handle some recruiting.

You might want to re-think the hang-up method. Per the producers post that's the worst thing you can do. ALWAYS try to complete your pitches according to his post? I'm only three weeks into it so I can't verify this myself?
I always try to complete my pitches, but at the same time, I'm not going to let one pitch drain 90 minutes off the clock either. I can't afford to spend that much time on one particular guy. Of course if I am desperate for someone, I make exceptions.

I misspoke a bit earlier. I only hang up if I don't get the "pitch complete" notification right away if I have already wasted a bunch of time on a recruit.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »