Home

1* to 6* challenge anyone?

This is a discussion on 1* to 6* challenge anyone? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2007, 06:44 PM   #25
Cy Young?

windseer90's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: 1* to 6* challenge anyone?

Is it possible to go up more than 1 star per year?

(603): not only are you not the girl i fell in love with, but from the looks of it, you ate her
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2007, 12:36 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy90
Is it possible to go up more than 1 star per year?
I don't think so, I think it's 1* per year if you do well enough.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:37 AM   #27
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Finally got FAU up to 6 after 8 seasons.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:18 PM   #28
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

As a 1* program has anyone successfully landed a 5* recruit? I know you could in years past. I just didn't know if I was wsting my recruiting time on a couple of recruits. I'm at the top on one of their list of schools and 3rd on the other. I'm 3-3 as Eastern Michigan.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:51 PM   #29
Rookie

tarheel2069's Arena

OVR: 2

anyone know a good one star team with a power running game and a sufficient defense?
Old 09-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #30
Banned

Well I finally finished my first dynasty season with Temple. After a 5-2 start had me thinking this just might be too easy, I followed that up with five losses! it was like the defenses in the last five games knew exactly what I was going to do most of the time? The other thing that hurt me was untimely fumbles and dumb int's (as well as some lame def pass int penalties). Oh well, if it was easy it wouldn't be called a challenge.

So anyway I just got thru my off-season recruiting before coming to work today. I landed one 4* CB, and one 3* QB, otherwise I got a whole bunch of 2* players. Didn't get a chance to check my draft ranking or see what any of the players will be rated at yet so I guess I'll see if any of the 2*'s will be able to help me next year. I really needed a better QB and RB, but I don't think I filled those slots?

For any of you that have been thru a few recruiting years, do any of the 2* players ever end up being worth a #*&@? Or did I basically just recruit a bunch of back-up level players?
Old 09-19-2007, 06:26 PM   #31
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12

What sliders do you guys use? These records you guys are getting is what I want. I'm using Wyoming and although their not 1* every time I think I get sliders that give me realism in stats and game play I end up losing like 2 games and winning the Mountain West. Now I know that's not realistic being a 2*.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2007, 06:53 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
What sliders do you guys use? These records you guys are getting is what I want. I'm using Wyoming and although their not 1* every time I think I get sliders that give me realism in stats and game play I end up losing like 2 games and winning the Mountain West. Now I know that's not realistic being a 2*.
I use Playmaker's AA sliders. Only control one player on defense and never switch during plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »