Home

Please help with passing game....

This is a discussion on Please help with passing game.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2007, 11:45 PM   #9
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Please help with passing game....

I play on heisman.. If all else fails you can roll the pocket, which alot of time you have to do anyways with the rush thats coming... If you roll the pocket I usually see some things open up..
Old 09-12-2007, 12:21 AM   #10
Rookie

Manning18's Arena

OVR: 3

Do you guys use precision passing? I have noticed that sometimes when I use it, the QB will lead to much or just completely miss and it's easily picked off.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:40 AM   #11
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

I usually increase the wr catch, cuz i still want incompletions, but not so many picks...im not the best at reading the coverage...yet...im getting better...

especially after my Gators debacle with W. Kentucky...Tebow had 3 TD, 4INT...cmon!!!!

Tebow is a god among men...this would never happen

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2007, 11:15 AM   #12
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Drop the cpu defensive awareness down to help open up the passing game. Reducing the knockdown slider will also let you slip ball over LBs easier. Drags, ins, crossing routes all work against a zone. You can hit some post routes too. Forget about curls, outs and often slants which are dangerous unless timed well. Don't forget the dump the ball off to you back if in doubt.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 17

Since this years practice mode sucks *** I have been doing is going into PLAY NOW or a dynasty game and practicing there. I just sim my defense every time so I can get the ball back quick to practice my offense and I don't worry about score. I have done this for a solid week after completing an entire year with very little passing. I also watch most plays over again on INSTANT REPLAY after the play is completed to see what the defense did, what my guys did, and what the read is on the post snap.

Another thing I do is to pick plays where you can read man vs. zone prior to the snap. I have passing plays for zones and some for man exclusively and I audible pending my pre-snap read. I would start here and you will be AMAZED how much better you will be after a week. I am now worried that I might be able to abuse the CPU too badly with the passing game after just a week ago having no clue.

Start here and if you still have trouble I can get more descriptive with a few of my reads and plays as actual examples.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »