Home

NC game loss = frustrating

This is a discussion on NC game loss = frustrating within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2007, 11:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
NC game loss = frustrating

Had very frustrating game the other day. First quick background from last years game. Played 5 years with North Carolina and never won a NC, got beat once by WVU in my only shot. This brings me to this years version. In my 4th year I was undefeated with UNC playing Alabama for the NC and lost 16-9. It sucks so bad, once I knew it was over my whole evening was screwed I was so mad. The odd thing is that I was actually still #1 in the polls afterward, oh well. And then lost first game of yr 5 to Tennessee (they were ranked 4, me 3). Has anyone else had this problem of not winning the big one with a lower ranked team (I believe UNC starts out at #70)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2007, 12:03 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: NC game loss = frustrating

smh @ u being #1 in polls after. that means u won the national championship doggie.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:03 PM   #3
Rookie

You are actually wrong ?doggie? The winner of the BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game is the winner of the championship, hence the name. Know what you are talking about before you try to be funny posting online.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:45 PM   #4
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

I don't think he was trying to be funny...he just sounds stupid to me. Intelligence often goes with humor and he's lacking on both.

As for the original question I got spanked in my NC game vs. USC. I am Texas A&M and just got trounced. I was a good team though that was dominate throughout the year...beating several top 10 teams.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:32 PM   #5
Rookie

I wish I had this problem...It seems more times than not ever since I started playing ncaa football back on ps2 that usually when I get to the nc game I usually destroy to the team...I'll have competitive games against good teams all year but as soon as the title game comes it's almost like the game shifts from heisman to varsity....well maybe im exaggerating but you know what i mean lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »