Home

How many of you moved on?

This is a discussion on How many of you moved on? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2007, 11:10 PM   #9
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: How many of you moved on?

NBA 2k8 will take all of my time up and then I'll add CH 2k8 to increase my b-ball fix so for football I'll watch it on tv and I'm over waiting each year for a good football game.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:14 PM   #10
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24

Still playing a UNT dynasty, but it's gotten pretty painful.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:35 PM   #11
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

ill still be play '08 for 360, just now will be slit along with halo 3, or at least until people figure out how to cheat and exploit the game like in halo 2, then ill go back and play NCAA mostly. i cant leave my AF/MTSU dynasties hanging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2007, 11:51 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
ill still be play '08 for 360, just now will be slit along with halo 3, or at least until people figure out how to cheat and exploit the game like in halo 2, then ill go back and play NCAA mostly. i cant leave my AF/MTSU dynasties hanging.
Yeah, I've just barely started my dynasty. I just started playing NCAA sometime in late August, so I probably haven't been burnt out as much as you guys. I can usually play football all year round until about next may-june, as Madden is usually looming. However, next year I think I might be equally excited for NCAA, and it'll be a definite treat getting my football fix a month early.

As far as Halo 3, I definitely agree with you. I like the game, but I usually prefer CS:S and the like for hardcore FPS action. In Halo 2, my controller was thrown across the room plenty of times because it seemed like I constantly sucked. I was pretty good at Rumble Pit, and I really liked playing Big Team Battle, but Team Slayer and such weren't my style. Packs of 3 and 4 would just continually run up and pwn me.

At least in NCAA, the CPU doesn't run the same @(#@!(#*@ play 32 times in a row, like the crazy shotgun/sword combination.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:32 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 12

While I admit this game has its moments, I can honestly say I got my $60 worth.

I still play a few games a week, but as others have already said...there are some killer games coming soon that will take my mind off of it.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:03 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 13

I just played a game and had some fun again! It was close and went to the end...maybe I just hit a valley for a bit when the game was bumming me out. I'll slow down on how many games I play each week and then I'll enjoy it more I'm sure. There is alot of new stuff coming out and that can hurt any franchise......I don't think I'll ditch this game afterall-they just don't give you jack for trade in at the video game stores anyway.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:09 AM   #15
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeholic
......I don't think I'll ditch this game afterall-they just don't give you jack for trade in at the video game stores anyway.
Your not kidding. I stopped trading in my games because its just to obvious of a rip off and it makes me feel like a fool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2007, 08:40 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Now that I have a few draft classes, I tried to move onto Madden.
But unfortunately Madden has more gamekilling bugs and glitches than NCAA.
NCAA just has a few gameplay issues and the depth chart problem.
But Madden is totally screwed up with disappearing players and the player edit problem.
So I cant move on, Im going to get me a few more draft classes, maybe to 2010.
Hopefully by then another Madden patch will be released.

Even with Halo 3 and NBA2k8 dropping consecutive weeks, I cant leave football alone.
I love football.
I wish EA would stop screwing with my emotions and dropping these mediocre titles year after year.

SEGA and EA should work together on a MONSTER of a f'in football game.

(and I thought Microsoft was the last monopoly)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »