Home

major injuries

This is a discussion on major injuries within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2007, 10:40 PM   #9
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: major injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
I don't sim games.

I've had my starting WR get injured for 2 weeks but he hasn't played in over 4 weeks now. Always listed as "Questionable" but never has been available to play.

My starting CB was injured for 3 weeks.

My HB was injured for 1 game.

My QB was injured for 1 game.
You can still force a guy to play that's questionable. Just click on him in the injury report and tell him to go play. Its not usually a good idea since they often re-injure themselves. I've done it when my #1 RB is questionable and my #2 RB went down for a brief period. I needed just a few carries from him.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:35 PM   #10
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

I had the #6 HB recruit, and in his first game, he was injured and missed the next four games.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:41 AM   #11
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

i have had a few players out for the whole season, including my first year at Rice, my SR. HB got injured and was out for the season in the 1st game of the year. dont remember what the injury was though, but i dont think it matters, as i have seen a "broken toe" alot and it varies from returning soon to out for 8 weeks. thats the only example i could remember.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2007, 12:52 AM   #12
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Man, I've been getting bad injuries. In my second season, my top recruit was put out for 3 weeks, my starting RB was put out for almost the whole season. My fullback was injured was around 3-4 weeks, and in the SEC Championship game, my top recruit was gain put out, this time for the season along with a freshman standout LB who went down for two weeks. I've also seen multi-week injuries happen to the cpu.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 09-26-2007, 01:18 PM   #13
Rookie

kab2168's Arena

OVR: 0

i have had a rash of injuries in my army dynasty. The latest, my all american middle linebacker broke a finger and is out 2 weeks! A little absurd to me...
Old 09-26-2007, 01:59 PM   #14
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

i've had a QB get injured in his soph yr for the whole season and then halfway thru his Jr year he got hurt again for the whole year.....

i hate the injury notification this year...75% of the time I don't know there is an injury unless I see someone else at their spot
Old 09-26-2007, 02:09 PM   #15
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
i hate the injury notification this year...75% of the time I don't know there is an injury unless I see someone else at their spot
I've never had a problem with it. You are probably just hitting X too quickly to skip ahead to the next play. Normally they will tell you there is an injury and you will see the player on the ground. They will then let you know exactly what it is and how long he'll be out which is unrealistic and ruins the suspense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2007, 03:06 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I've never had a problem with it. You are probably just hitting X too quickly to skip ahead to the next play. Normally they will tell you there is an injury and you will see the player on the ground. They will then let you know exactly what it is and how long he'll be out which is unrealistic and ruins the suspense.
I agree. It was better when they'd just tell you the guys is injured and you had to wait to know what the injury was and how long the guy would be out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »