Home

Unrealistic celebrations.

This is a discussion on Unrealistic celebrations. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2007, 04:51 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Unrealistic celebrations.

The celebration animations, whether it be touchdown or big plays, in this game are the worst. EA Sports forgets football is a team effort and not every player is Chad Johnson or TO.You should celebrate (especially in college football) as if you're part of a team. I'm really tired of watching ESPN and seeing the emotion within the game, and then firing up NCAA...and not feeling a damn thing.

Anyone else feel this way? I just can't get into the game when I see these idiotic celebrations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #2
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Unrealistic celebrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
The celebration animations, whether it be touchdown or big plays, in this game are the worst. EA Sports forgets football is a team effort and not every player is Chad Johnson or TO.You should celebrate (especially in college football) as if you're part of a team. I'm really tired of watching ESPN and seeing the emotion within the game, and then firing up NCAA...and not feeling a damn thing.

Anyone else feel this way? I just can't get into the game when I see these idiotic celebrations.

I would be happy if they were just toned down to the impressive plays. The 2 yard run or the 5 yard reception unless an important first down or TD can clearly go. I really shouldn't see more than a handful or these per game instead of the 50% of the time that it feels like now.

The celebrations and the CPU auto pictures both should just have been removed or toned down severely. If i want the picture- i'll go in and do it myself. Its small things like these that add up to pissing me off.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:10 PM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
I would be happy if they were just toned down to the impressive plays. The 2 yard run or the 5 yard reception unless an important first down or TD can clearly go. I really shouldn't see more than a handful or these per game instead of the 50% of the time that it feels like now.

The celebrations and the CPU auto pictures both should just have been removed or toned down severely. If i want the picture- i'll go in and do it myself. Its small things like these that add up to pissing me off.
Even after just a bunch of "play now" games I lost count of how many times those receivers and running backs had big celebrations after gaining 2 yards on that 3rd and 15 play.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 09-25-2007, 10:30 PM   #4
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

The thing that annoys me the most is when you tackle a player for a loss or he gets a one yard gain and he gives a chest pound.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:30 AM   #5
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
The thing that annoys me the most is when you tackle a player for a loss or he gets a one yard gain and he gives a chest pound.
Yup...or he's down by 21 with :30 to play and decides to jump around after a 20 yard run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2007, 12:15 PM   #6
Pro

BiggestKJ's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
Yup...or he's down by 21 with :30 to play and decides to jump around after a 20 yard run.
Not calling you out or anything. But I see that in real life too, and that also annoys me as well.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

yeah this does make me mad ,.... how about just a simple tap on the head from a teammate every once in a while
Old 09-26-2007, 03:12 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

It could be the realism-buff in me, but I need the emotion - don't you guys think you'd be into the game more if there was more visible emotion in this game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »