Home

WR breaking on the ball!?!?!!

This is a discussion on WR breaking on the ball!?!?!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2007, 10:25 PM   #9
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WR breaking on the ball!?!?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjphillips
I know something must be wrong with this game since no one has come into this thread with a solution.
Unfortunately, I don't think there is a solution.
I think the only consolation is that the CPU gives the INTS right back. For me, there are enough redeeming qualities in this game, that I have just accepted that there are way too many turnovers. But it is frustrating.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:40 AM   #10
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

the only time i have been able to get a WR wide out on a medium to long pass is on a play action and rollout and maybe a pump fake before throwing. doesnt really bother me as i havent had a WR with more than a 91 speed(85 ACC killed it for him), so it could just be that. i find that slants, ins, and outs work good for me. love seeing the WR keeping his feet in bounce when on the sidelines though.

i think the WR in general are dumb. no matter their ratings. on curl or hook route they just stand there hot feeting it and make no attempt at catching the ball and let it get tipped/INT.

Last edited by Solidice; 10-11-2007 at 01:42 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:25 AM   #11
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Yup, this gets on my last nerve. I throw the perfect pass and the DB jumps it for the interception, while the WR seems to actually run away from the pass lol. It is very annoying. Only thing I try to do is throw shoestring passes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2007, 10:31 AM   #12
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
Yup, this gets on my last nerve. I throw the perfect pass and the DB jumps it for the interception, while the WR seems to actually run away from the pass lol. It is very annoying. Only thing I try to do is throw shoestring passes.
Yep but when I do those, some linebacker or even lineman knocks my pass down. The trajectory on the passes are way off for some reason. It sucks because this used to be my game of choice. I tell you one thing though. it is a heck of a game against friends. I don't play online but head to head at the crib is the ish. Madden too for that matter. Just a weak game offline!!!
Maybe next year I can get back into dynasty and franchise football. MLB2K7 here I come AGAIN. Can't wait for CHoops as well. Now I will just be playing 2 games instead of the 4 that I planned on attempting to play at the same time. LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »