Home

Any word on Alternate uniforms this year?

This is a discussion on Any word on Alternate uniforms this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2007, 10:42 AM   #1
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12
Icon5 Any word on Alternate uniforms this year?

I'm enjoying the game this year, but has anybody heard anything about alternate uniforms? Are they going to give us something later in the year, or are they just going to keep them out of the game totally?

Also, can someone with the PS2 or Xbox version of the game, let me know if there are alternate uniforms in last gen this year? I know there was a controversy last year with EA wanting to charge for DLC that was available for free in other versions of the game and Microsoft wouldn't allow it.

Thanks in advance...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #2
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Any word on Alternate uniforms this year?

Yeah there are alt. uniforms for the current gen. systems. I actually started the season with the ps2 version, but wanted the feel of the 360 so bad. I bought both on release day, but never touched the PS2 version. Well, I had some major issues with my 360 about 2 months ago, and started up the PS2 version dynasty. Gameplay and recruiting is different but it feels so good to make that uniform switch, every game with teams like Vandy and Miami. I actually like the gameplay enough to say that I am thoroughly pleased with the PS2 version, while the 360 was just a huge disappointment. When you expect so much of a game and they give you none of what you expected, it makes your attitude towards it bad.
I don't know if unifoms will come out this season. I think that they should not release them and just make sure that next season's version comes correct. Then, I can actually finish a game without a DDE ruining everything.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:55 PM   #3
MVP

ausar72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone2117
Yeah there are alt. uniforms for the current gen. systems. I actually started the season with the ps2 version, but wanted the feel of the 360 so bad. I bought both on release day, but never touched the PS2 version. Well, I had some major issues with my 360 about 2 months ago, and started up the PS2 version dynasty. Gameplay and recruiting is different but it feels so good to make that uniform switch, every game with teams like Vandy and Miami. I actually like the gameplay enough to say that I am thoroughly pleased with the PS2 version, while the 360 was just a huge disappointment. When you expect so much of a game and they give you none of what you expected, it makes your attitude towards it bad.
I don't know if unifoms will come out this season. I think that they should not release them and just make sure that next season's version comes correct. Then, I can actually finish a game without a DDE ruining everything.
Hmm.

I think I would still like to have them in this years game. And I don't think we should give up going after EA on this. I've "hopefully got a good 9-10 mos. left to play this game. Alternate uniforms would go a long way in keeping the enjoyment fact up.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:06 PM   #4
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Last year, didn't they come out in December....when most people were done with the game?
Old 10-15-2007, 06:18 PM   #5
MVP

GJEM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Last year, didn't they come out in December....when most people were done with the game?
Probably going to do the same thing to us this year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

So long as they make them selectable online i'm good with waiting, although hopefully not too much longer.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 10-16-2007, 02:42 AM   #7
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
They actually came out last year?
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 10-16-2007, 08:19 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
They actually came out last year?
December

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »