Home

I can't believe it!

This is a discussion on I can't believe it! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
Rookie

DaNextPhenom25's Arena

OVR: 4
I can't believe it!

I am 11-0 in my dynasty with Western Michigan. All my games have been blowouts with my highest scoring game 61-3. I am using Jistic's latest sliders.
My sophomore QB has thrown for almost 3,000 yards, and I am #1 in PPG and turnovers ( not surprised about that one ). But my games against West Virginia and Iowa were nailbitters. I was losing in both games at some point and came back to win in both games. Against good ranked teams, my WMU team is put to the test. Should I have gone 11-0, or should the games have been closer, or is this normal?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2007, 06:17 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: I can't believe it!

I'd say pick a higher difficulty or something.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:21 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

sounds like the sliders are too easy for you. or you are just running money plays or something over and over again.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:40 PM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

I'd definitely say you need to up the difficulty and/or sliders a lot. Obviously Western Michigan shouldn't be doing that unless you don't care about reality. In 4 years playing with Michigan, I had about an .840 winning percentage
which is certainly realistic with UofM.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNextPhenom25
I am 11-0 in my dynasty with Western Michigan. All my games have been blowouts with my highest scoring game 61-3. I am using Jistic's latest sliders.
My sophomore QB has thrown for almost 3,000 yards, and I am #1 in PPG and turnovers ( not surprised about that one ). But my games against West Virginia and Iowa were nailbitters. I was losing in both games at some point and came back to win in both games. Against good ranked teams, my WMU team is put to the test. Should I have gone 11-0, or should the games have been closer, or is this normal?
Is it fun to you? Because really, that's all that matters. Who cares if winning every game isn't realistic.....as long as it's enjoyable, I would say keep doing what you're doing.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2007, 09:53 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
Is it fun to you? Because really, that's all that matters. Who cares if winning every game isn't realistic.....as long as it's enjoyable, I would say keep doing what you're doing.
I agree with that. I run the wishbone exclusively in my dynasty and as far as present day realism goes, you don't really see that in bigtime college football
Old 10-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
Yes, fun is the key. To me, winning every game is not as fun, but if you enjoy that, keep on. The key to a game is enjoying it. That is all that matters!
Old 10-25-2007, 05:38 AM   #8
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
Yes, fun is the key. To me, winning every game is not as fun, but if you enjoy that, keep on. The key to a game is enjoying it. That is all that matters!
No thats a bunch of bull. You play the game realistic no matter what, I dont care if sucks all the fun out of the game for you. Its not about fun, its about realism. Reality sucks, so if the game doesnt suck it isnt realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »