Home

How do you get A+ recruiting visits??

This is a discussion on How do you get A+ recruiting visits?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2007, 12:07 AM   #17
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: How do you get A+ recruiting visits??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreat
who is going to have 3 elites?
At the end of my Texas A&M dynasty I had 6 elites I believe.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:59 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

damn. thats a lot of elites.
its probably easy as hell to bring in recruits.
i never play with powerhouses and i usually quit my dynasty by the time i turn my team into one.
im playing with temple now, only time i see elite is for "proximity" when im recruiting instate.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:00 PM   #19
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

So, then that might be why it's hard to get A+s. If you don't have anything to offer a kid, I don't see why he'd give you an A+. Let's look at Joe Schmoe as an example.

He's interested in my Eastern Michigan team (mainly because I talk his ear off every week), as well as the University of Michigan. He's most interested in winning a national championship, but he's also very interested in playing in a big time conference, and being seen every week on national TV. I invite him to watch us play our in conference rivals Western Michigan and we blow them out 100-0. Do you really think that he cares that much? We still won't ever win an NCAA championship. We still play in the MAC. We still won't ever be seen on national TV. Based on this, he won't give us a great grade even if we did blow out our rival. In the end, we're still Eastern Michigan.

EDIT:
And after 4 years of my Michigan State dynasty, we still don't have any Elites except for the occasional "proximity to home" and "early playing time" categories, but teams like Michigan, LSU, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, USC, West Virginia, etc are loaded with Elites because there are, well, Elite schools. Go figure.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

Last edited by jello1717; 10-30-2007 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:18 PM   #20
Rookie

oukurt's Arena

OVR: 1

Very cool. Shocked to get A+ during the season.

I didn't think it was possible to have A+ during the season. I have had A+ during in home visits but never during the season.

All recruits A+ scenario:

#8 Oklahoma with 4-1 record in rivalry game vs #4 Texas with 5-0 record.

Note - I used Super Sim on this game. Not sure if that is a factor or not but thought I should mention it.

Final score OU 65 Texas 6
Old 11-09-2007, 08:53 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, I get them. You have to blow out an in-conference rival. Also, I have found that if you let CPU assist choose your pitches you will score higher than picking them yourself sometimes... even if you would have Elite against both Very Highs and Most. Weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2007, 08:58 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
As you get deep in dynasty you'll get a bunch. I did a dynasty simming most of the games and got a good 30 years in with one team. Since I was a contender every year, eventually I had all elites except academics and campus lifestyle (this never changes). Proximity to home and early playing time both depended on the recruit.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:04 PM   #23
stewaat

OVR:

I got an A+ on a rivalry game. I won 65-7 over Wake Forest with UNC. Only one out of about 10 recruits gave me an A+. It was the first one I received.

No, I'm not a cheeser BTW. I had a great season and went 12-1 with the Heels, it was 2011 with a stud QB and HB.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:55 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
I think ND has like 5 or 6, maybe 7 elites to start a dynasty. It'll be interesting to see how ND is presented in next years' game. The prestige is high, but the talent is, sadly, not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »