Home

We are close to a perfect game

This is a discussion on We are close to a perfect game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2007, 10:34 PM   #17
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: We are close to a perfect game

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Screw the refs. All I care about is having the ability to throw and COMPLETE a deep pass with a one on one matchup on a DB.

Right now..it's nonexistant. The DB will always..always always swat the ball away, using his incredible 52" vertical and eyes in the back of his head.

When the CPU can consistently bring their safeties on a full on blitz, leave their DBs on an island, and I can NEVER make them pay by going deep on them..it's pretty frustrating.
I hate not being able to lead on deep passes.. I want to throw away from the safety NOT AT HIM
Old 11-02-2007, 09:40 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Soce--

You don't seem to be able to realize this, but not everyone is as awesome as you are. Most of us don't have issues of being able to win every single game 300-0 like you do. There are a lot of issues and bugs and annoyances, but for the vast majority of us, the game isn't completely broken because we are unable to play without obliterating the CPU each and every time.

You've posted several times about how you can run like 3 plays and win by ridiculous margins. No matter how many times you say that, it'll never change the fact that you're in a very small minority and that the vast majority can actually get a challenge from the game.
I understand what you are saying but that is only because you guys must not try to do so because I have no stick skills at all. Anyone who isn't destroying man to man defense just isn't trying to IMO. Hell, simply take your HB and motion him out to the twin WR side and then hot route him to an out. Every time you get man defense this is a sure thing... EVERY TIME! If your HB is fast, say 95 or faster, there is a good chance this will be a TD from anywhere on the field. Its a quick hitter so hope they blitz even.

On defense call the 5-2 blitz or 3-4 pinch blitz and use the LB presnap move in audible. Then set the controller down on the ground. Trust me, its not my stick skills that make this defense broken in any ways. I think that the CPU should start to at least attack the edges and outside like any non moron would in the event that the defense is sending all its LBs up the gut every time.

I am not trying to claim to be good at this game. Hell, I am slow and bad with a controller which is proved night in and night out in my Halo 3 abilities. But regardless, running the same plays over and over should not be an option on the hardest level.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:55 PM   #19
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
I understand what you are saying but that is only because you guys must not try to do so because I have no stick skills at all. Anyone who isn't destroying man to man defense just isn't trying to IMO.
Actually this does describe me. I do go out of my way to NOT over analyze the CPU to find glitches. Ofcourse inevitably with any sports game I will make a realization that a play is working a little too frequently, and I will stop using it or create some type of house rule.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »