Home

QB Accuraccy

This is a discussion on QB Accuraccy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2007, 03:30 PM   #9
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: QB Accuraccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
This is a double-edge sword. They will either throw for 70% or throw 70 INTs.
For me, it is both. To compensate for the CPU Ints, I had to superpower their offense. So they usually march down the field on me...until they throw a pick. It doens't really feel too realistic, but somehow by the end of the game things kind of even out.

I played a game last night that on paper looks pretty good. A close exciting game that ended up 31-24. But dig deeper and there were about 7 turnovers in the game.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:56 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezpkns34
couldn't agree more, but you'll find fans like that at every school (oddly enough, these types of fans always happen to be cheering for the school with a better athletics program...as i assume jello pulls for UM in fball, UNC in bball, and MSU when they're doing well in either)
.....and absolutely ignored when any of their "teams" do well. Be a fan. It's like Dallas Cowboys fans who couldn't find Texas on a map let alone ever been to Dallas.

And yeah the sliders suck. (to stay on topic.)
Old 11-04-2007, 06:42 PM   #11
MVP

parker002's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Off topic! But how can you be a michigan fan when MSU is the school you whent to. Isnt that blasphemy!!!!
Maybe he was born and raised a Wolverine fan, but got a better scholarship to go to State. Or maybe they had a better program for the major he was interested in.

I know a TON of Hawkeye fans that went to Iowa State because they wanted to study Engineering. Conversely, I know quite a few ISU fans who studied medicine at the U of I.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2007, 02:10 PM   #12
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Hmmmm.

I'm not sure how this thread became about me. As I've written before elsewhere in this forum, my favorite team is Michigan, 2nd favorite is MSU, and 3rd favorite is UNC. Regardless of the sport I always root for Michigan. I also always root for MSU (unless they're playing Michigan, in which case I root for Michigan). I always root for UNC (unless they're playing UofM or MSU, in which case, I root for them).

I grew up my whole life as a UofM fan (for all sports). I grew up about a 7 minute drive from MSU's campus. This meant that I could go to MSU and not have to pay room and board which makes school sooooo much cheaper so it was really a no-brainer to go there. Regardless of what most people seem to believe (which I still cannot understand) I didn't just throw away decades of loyalty to Michigan just because I went to MSU. As a UofM fan, I absolutely LOATHE Ohio State, but that certainly wouldn't have stopped me from going there for my education if the circumstances worked out better for me. Even though I went to MSU, I'm still a diehard UofM fan. During my Junior year, I had season tickets in the student section for MSU's basketball team (this was in 2000 when they won the national championship). That year, Michigan played at MSU so I was standing in the middle of the green and white student section wearing as much maize and blue as I could fit on my body.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »