Home

360 Alternate Jerseys

This is a discussion on 360 Alternate Jerseys within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2008, 11:08 PM   #105
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Re: 360 Alternate Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I think its up to the marketing department to make the game sell. Its up to the programmers to make the game better. Honestly throw out the discussion about how this game isn't a sim and just tell me how the programmers have made this game "funner" over the last couple of years.

I have a feeling that NCAA and especially Madden are headed for some rough times. With Madden, they spend so much on Marketing that they fleece the public into thinking the games were fun. Now there are actually some 5* games out on the market and there are alot of people out there now saying that GHIII, COD4, Mass Effect, Bioshock are fun, and these football games just aren't supplying the same fun factor. Its tough for them, I know. But if they aren't going to cater to the Sim gamer, then I don't know how they hope to succeed because the casual gamer has too many other "fun" options out there.
Obviously the people marketing are doing a damn good job, look at their sales..EA doesnt want to change and doesnt need to..the money will never stop flowing their way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2008, 03:51 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 360 Alternate Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by markees007
I just wanted to say this .
Thanks EA you SUCK.
Hey, at least they put out a patch for a game that was already pretty good (even with some funky DB's that seem to have all-knowing powers). If they're going to patch anything (in terms of presentation), I would imagine adding in the Cotton Bowl and other things that are proportionately more important. I can live with OU having black shoes and no-names on the jerseys, but the lack of the Cotton Bowl and the depth chart issues place high above the lack of alt. jerseys. It's not that big of a deal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »