Home

Do you think EA will put acceleration back in the game next year?

This is a discussion on Do you think EA will put acceleration back in the game next year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2007, 11:36 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Do you think EA will put acceleration back in the game next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
God I hope so, its done absolutley perfect in All Pro where the clock accelerates even after 2 mins (unlike current gen Madden). If you don't run the hurry up you lose precious seconds just like a real offense.
Seems like you missed the topic of conversation here
Old 12-16-2007, 01:30 PM   #10
Rookie

wonderl33t's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Good points. I agree.

Another reason so many picks get returned for TD's is that the DB's all end up in such good position when making a pick...on their feet facing the endzone. In real life, there are more diving, sliding, stumbling ints, or situations where the DB gets twisted around or tied up with the receiver. These things don't happen in '08.

As much as I have enjoyed the series over the years, the last 2 versions have been alot more work and frustration than they have been fun. I am going to be very reluctant to buy '09 unless some series strides are made.
Yeah good call. Guys amazingly always end up on their feet, allowing them to run... grossly unrealistic
Old 12-16-2007, 01:31 PM   #11
Rookie

wonderl33t's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmg
u must be talking bout current gen right, its still in next gen.
nah I'm talking about next gen. There is an acc rating, but acc doesn't exist, players achieve top speed in 1 step no matter what their acc rating is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2007, 01:45 PM   #12
Pro

JBucc's Arena

OVR: 8

A little momentum for players would be nice. When two guys collide you don't feel like it's really a battle of strength and power. They just come together, go through an animation, and one comes out the winner.

They really need to get the rights to euphoria one of these days. It's the only way I can see them keeping up and surpassing 2k when it comes to player interaction.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »