Home

EA SPORTS NCAA Football 09 Home Page Up...ALREADY?!

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS NCAA Football 09 Home Page Up...ALREADY?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2007, 10:23 PM   #1
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17
EA SPORTS NCAA Football 09 Home Page Up...ALREADY?!

Hey Guys,

So I got an e-mail about the BCS Championship games from EA SPORTS and all, and how they simulated all of them, yadda yadda. I decided to click the link, and low ands behold, it directs me to the NCAA Football 09 Home Page, already...and it's f'ing December...still like 8-9 months until 09 drops, haha. In any case, all they have are video simulates of the BCS games, stating their "New Simulation Engine" and what not, and you can sign up for an e-mail to find out when and who the next coverboy will be (McFadden maybe?). Anyways, here's the link:

http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/

Figure I'd give you guys a heads up, like I said, it's nothing much, but still...09...ALREADY?!

Later,

Michael
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2007, 10:44 PM   #2
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: EA SPORTS NCAA Football 09 Home Page Up...ALREADY?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
Hey Guys,

So I got an e-mail about the BCS Championship games from EA SPORTS and all, and how they simulated all of them, yadda yadda. I decided to click the link, and low ands behold, it directs me to the NCAA Football 09 Home Page, already...and it's f'ing December...still like 8-9 months until 09 drops, haha. In any case, all they have are video simulates of the BCS games, stating their "New Simulation Engine" and what not, and you can sign up for an e-mail to find out when and who the next coverboy will be (McFadden maybe?). Anyways, here's the link:

http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/

Figure I'd give you guys a heads up, like I said, it's nothing much, but still...09...ALREADY?!

Later,

Michael
Very cool, maybe some news will come soon.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:15 PM   #3
MVP

GJEM's Arena

OVR: 12

Hopefully they were using 09' on the BCS games because if any of us made half those throws in coverage they would be picked or if the CPU made throws like that against us are guys would be picking them off like crazy. If it was 09' then that gives me hope for next year.

Old 12-21-2007, 01:09 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

1) you're really suprised 09 is already up? 09 will just be a recycled version of 08, with different players and some random, useless new feature tacked on at the last moment

2) do you really think they would show all the unreal plays made by the mlbs? you know, all the superhuman jumps they make while having better hands than half the receivers

3) i'm really hoping i'm wrong, but doubt i am
Old 12-21-2007, 02:06 AM   #5
Rookie

nastyshoes69's Arena

OVR: 3

why do the grpahics look worse than madden on the same system made by the same company!? im sick of ncaa being infeior in graphics to maden, why do they do this? year after year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2007, 02:15 AM   #6
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezpkns34
1) you're really suprised 09 is already up? 09 will just be a recycled version of 08, with different players and some random, useless new feature tacked on at the last moment
You mean old features that will be "new" to the next-gen systems...its BS, but every year there I am at midnight release...
Old 12-21-2007, 02:17 AM   #7
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyshoes69
why do the grpahics look worse than madden on the same system made by the same company!? im sick of ncaa being infeior in graphics to maden, why do they do this? year after year.
I agree in some sense but i like NCAA where u can edit the players build...unlike Madden where the Kicker and Recievers has huge arms. The lacking part in NCAA is the lighting...which is way better in Madden...plus EA needs to give us face models that looks like real people..some of these facial models are ridiculous!!!!
Old 12-21-2007, 09:21 AM   #8
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

5 Years ago this would have really fired me up. But the last several versions have been disappointing to me and my interest has declined each year.

'07 on the old gen was an excercise in frustration because of Momentum, JTS and a few other issues. Slide Hell.
'08 on the 360 ofcourse is a nightmare of turnovers. Also Slider hell.

I am not planning on getting '09 unless this series makes a drammatic turnaround.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »