Home

New glitch online?

This is a discussion on New glitch online? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
New glitch online?

There are times that the game won't let you pick your DEFENSIVE play during an online game. It happens two or three times a game. And worse yet, it usually comes at the worst time, i.e., 3rd and a mile. Usually the CPU puts you in some type of man coverage by default and I always aubible to another "zone" defense. WTF? It has been going on for about a couple of weeks... so it is a post-patch problem.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: New glitch online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
There are times that the game won't let you pick your DEFENSIVE play during an online game. It happens two or three times a game. And worse yet, it usually comes at the worst time, i.e., 3rd and a mile. Usually the CPU puts you in some type of man coverage by default and I always aubible to another "zone" defense. WTF? It has been going on for about a couple of weeks... so it is a post-patch problem.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I've had it as well, and it does seem to happen at the most in-opportune time. More often than not, a simple cover 2 while manually controlling the Mike lb into a tampa-2 will get the job done...but it shouldn't have to be done in the first place. It'll happen 3-5 times a game for me. Some games won't have it at all, some will have it happen 5 times. It's absolutely post-patch, and it really gets frustrating when the other guy has the x's-o's awareness to know how to kill a cover 2 man or a cover 2 zone. The only hope is that the other guy isn't paying attention when you've played nickle most of the game and you switch to 4-3 cover 2 for a third and long.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:20 PM   #3
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: New glitch online?

Yes, this happened as a result of the patch, somehow. I don't believe that it's something that your opponent does purposely, it just happens randomly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »