Home

worth a visit or not?

This is a discussion on worth a visit or not? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
worth a visit or not?

if you just move high enough on a recuits list to get him willing to visit by week 14 & you have no games scheduled, is it worth bringing him in for a d+ visit (since theres no game that week) or would i actually be better off just letting him stay home that week?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: worth a visit or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezpkns34
if you just move high enough on a recuits list to get him willing to visit by week 14 & you have no games scheduled, is it worth bringing him in for a d+ visit (since theres no game that week) or would i actually be better off just letting him stay home that week?
I don't even bother
Old 02-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezpkns34
Haven't really tried that. I think it would still help a little to bring him in. If you choose the right 3 activities, I bet you could get better than a D+ too. But bye weeks definitely suck for visits compared to other weeks.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
Haven't really tried that. I think it would still help a little to bring him in. If you choose the right 3 activities, I bet you could get better than a D+ too. But bye weeks definitely suck for visits compared to other weeks.
year 1 at uab doesnt lead to many good pitches unless he lives in bama or will get early pt

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »