Home

NCAA Football 09 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Wishlist within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 09 Wishlist

I think they really need to revamp the Line interaction. It don't matter how good/ bad the opponent OL you only can get through every now & then. the JTS feature is just rediculous and seems like a band-aid to that problem. You could have the incredible hulk as a DL, going against a 5'7" 145lb. freshman OL and the OL will win atleast 50% of the time..please fix that and make it so I can dominate if I have a stud DT or DE. Its just one of those things that frustrare me.

I have a few others but don't have time at the moment
Old 03-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #18
Rookie

kirkdawg's Arena

OVR: 4
What do I want to see?

1. In game saves
2. 85 man roster
3. fix the turnovers
4. fix the menus / depth chart
5. DON'T bring back discipline
Old 03-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #19
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Yes, I would like to see Weight be more of a factor for players. Weight and Injury rating should affect the player's Overall rating, and it should have more of an impact on on-field collisions.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
1. MADDEN grass looks 10 times better than NCAA football.I love NCAA but I want the grass to look like grass,turf,etc.2.As WVU fan when we score,the mountaineer shoots his rifle.When we are at home after the gunshot,a train horn sounds.I need both of those things.It makes it feel like mountaineer field.3.uniforms i would like to pick the uniform my team wears.If Oregon has 5 uniforms let me decide which one i wear,pants and top.4.I need to see the teams take the field XBOX 360.I know some people has already asked for this,but maybe at least 1 of our wishes will be granted.Last but not least,if its short and inches bring the chains out.I need a measurement.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:09 AM   #21
Rookie

mike1409's Arena

OVR: 4

If they just allowed us to pick jerseys and pants seperately, like they used to, they would solve so many of their problems without doing anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2008, 03:37 PM   #22
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

As far as the alternate jerseys are concerned, I'd like to see them have the teams' old jerseys available as an option. For example, in the 80s, Florida wore orange jerseys at home (Emmitt Smith era). Keeping these throwbacks around would be easy. Whereas it's difficult for EA to keep up with all the changes that teams make to the new jerseys. And even harder to try to include the alternates that teams try out in once a year or so.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:05 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1
I'm new to this, but I think my ideas are pretty good and would like to share them with you guys. Forgive me if I repeat anyone else's ideas.

1) Suspense - Football is full of suspense, especially college football. No game is the same and anything can happen to change the momentum. For example, when a fumble occurs, instead of having everyone reach down for the ball and completely miss it, have a big pile on to see who comes out with the ball. Every football fan knows that players are biting, scratching, pulling at, and clawing for the ball at the bottom of one big pile on. Other situations can be when the HB goes diving for the end zone and no one knows if the ball passed the goal line or when you QB sneak it on 4th and 1 to see if he passed the 1st down line, maybe even the chain gang can come on to measure.

2) Player Assignments - How many times does the impact WR line up in the slot and you can’t have your best DB cover him? Or when that impact DE is ripping through your offensive line and you can’t double team him with a TE? There can be many assignments for different players and situations.

3) Weather - I’m surprised weather is not as big a part of the video game as it should be. Kicking the ball in freezing conditions is like kicking a brick. QBs should not have as much zip or accuracy on throws and HBs should not be able to juke or cut in wet or freezing conditions. Players should cramp during hot and humid conditions and snaps could be botched, fumbled or high. It adds to the realism of the game.

4) Penalties - Late hits on the sideline, off-setting penalties, and free plays for when the defense jumps a second before the snap.

5) A.I. / Graphics - Safeties take horrible angles, LBs leap a mile in the air for the pick, a left DE can run down a speedy HB on a toss to the right side in the backfield, kickers never miss a FG. This is specifically for PS2, but a HB can drag a 300+ pound DT straight up the field while just literally running through the safety as if he were a ghost and not even there. QBs can “avoid” a sack from one player and have every other player in the vicinity of the sack just bounce of him and fall down. Don’t have the HB pump the ball and celebrate after a 2 yard run
Old 03-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #24
Rookie

MBash721's Arena

OVR: 2

Give me:

A) Clear Visors
B) 85 Man Rosters
C) Formation Subs
D) Exclusive O/D Numbers (A player on offensive can have the same number as a defensive player)
E) More create/edit player options (Equipment, face editing, body types, etc.)

...and I'll be a happy man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »