Home

What's your greatest/most exciting NCAA victory?

This is a discussion on What's your greatest/most exciting NCAA victory? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2008, 10:59 PM   #9
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: What's your greatest/most exciting NCAA victory?

I'm going to say when I somehow beat DookieMowf online in 07 as Wiscy vs OU. He fumbled really late in the 4th allowing me to score the winning touchdown.

My Video Game Streams
Old 04-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Probably my 3 OT win over the Florida Gators in my NCAA 07 Dynasty. I was Florida State and in I think my 3rd year of the dynasty. It was the last game of the season and I was undefeated. I had the lead 31-17 going into the 4th quarter but they managed to tie it up 31-31 with a few seconds left. The first two overtimes we both scored a touchdown, and it was 45-45 in the 3rd OT and I blocked their field goal attempt. On my next drive (I think it was 2nd and 10 from the 25) I did a speed option and my QB Xavier Lee kept it and ran it into the end zone to win the game 51-45.

I went undefeated on the season and won my 2nd straight national championship
Orlando Magic Basketball

Old 04-07-2008, 11:49 PM   #11
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Mine has to be from this previous year's game. I was playing a dynasy with Ole Miss. I am playing #1 Florida at home. I am like 2-1 going into the game. For the whole first half I control the game, with running. I go into halftime with a 24-10 lead. In the second half Florida woke up and made it a tense game. They hold me to only 2 field goals in the 2nd half. So there is 23 seconds left in the game. I am down 31-30. I am at my own 22. I hade two timeouts. I get the ball up to the 40 on a pass and called timeout. Next play I pull out a little flag route pass and was able to get the biggest drive. It left me with a chance to kick a 41 yard field goal. I call timeout with 2seconds. I was so scared, because my kicker wasn't that great. But I managed to barely get the ball through the uprights. I mean BARELY. It was amazing. I upset #1 Florida 33-31.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2008, 11:49 PM   #12
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

i dont remember many games in previous years NCAAs, but in '08 i had a 6 OT game against UNLV when i was doing my Air Force Dynasty. it was a low scoring game 6-6 at the half. i scored 2 TDs in the 3rd, UNLV came back and tied the game at the very end, 20-20.

the OTs went back and forth, then in the 6th OT i won the game after UNLV fumbled on their posession after i scored a TD on mine. final score was 64-56. was a great game, but only made it to #3 on the instant classic list.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:51 PM   #13
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

wow 6 OTs? Talk about crazy
Xbox-Shugarooo
Twitch.tv/Shugarooo
Old 04-07-2008, 11:53 PM   #14
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
wow 6 OTs? Talk about crazy
lol, yeah by the 4th OT i was just hoping it would end, even if it meant me losing.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #15
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

In the 2005 game I went into 6 OTs. And I lost which made me so mad. Threw a pick in the endzone. Lost by 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2008, 09:36 AM   #16
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I had a TON of these in NCAA 07. The one that jumps out is beating Texas in the Cotton Bowl 28-27 on the last play. I also remember being on the other side of that stick, losing to OU in triple overtime 48-46. Those were 2 of the best games I've ever played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »