Home

What's your greatest/most exciting NCAA victory?

This is a discussion on What's your greatest/most exciting NCAA victory? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
What's your greatest/most exciting NCAA victory?

Mine is pretty easy.

First game out of the box. Sully and I in last year's version. Oklahoma vs Auburn.

6 seconds left in the game. Down by 3. 78 yards away from the endzone. Brandon Cox avoids pressure heaves the ball downfield, has it tipped in the air...and into the waiting arms of Montez Billings who proceeds to outrun the Sooner Defense to the endzone for the game winner. Paintings of the "Immaculate reception Part II" are now available in bookstores across the state of Alabama.

I've still got the highlight saved on my harddrive. Beautiful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: What's your greatest/most exciting NCAA victory?

Mine was back in NCAA Football '04...UTEP vs. Hawaii ...I've managed to get myself back into the game, but am still down 17 to 21 with around 4 mins left. When Timmy Chang gets picked off by Quentin Demps who goes 82 yards down the right sideline for the score. 24-21 Final to win the WAC
Old 04-07-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Man... I wish I could remember back to some of my 04 and 07 games.

The only one that really comes to mind is a 4 or 5 OT win against my friend in 08.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

last year, Brohm hitting Urrutia over the middle against the Mountaineers and Urrutia breaking 2 tackles as he scampered to the endzone giving us the win and the Big East championship.

Unfortunetely, in the Orange Bowl, we lost to Virginia Tech, and it wasn't pretty.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #5
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

The one I will never forget happened on I think it was NCAA2000 for the original Playstation. #1 unbeaten Michigan vs my #2 unbeaten Ohio State, seconds to play in a hard fought game with Michigan leading 21-17. My QB drops back and fires a bullet to my #1 Wr, the DB tried to tip it away instead of just making the tackle and my receiver sprinted down the sideline and into the endzone as time expired. The game was over...or was it? #3 and #4 both lost their games that week and Michigan only dropped to #2 so we would meet again for the National Championship. The championship game wasn't quite as exciting, but it was a great game also with the Buckeyes winning 27-21. Only time i've ever seen this happen in any version of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
MattUMD224

OVR:

i think mine would be in NCAA 06 in my alabam state dynasty....i was in like year 2014 and i was losing to Ole Miss in the Conference Cahmpionship with a 34 game win streak all played...but i was down 2 on my own 35 and i threw up a hail marry and it bounced off ole miss db and my receiver caught it to score to lead us to the championship which i would win, next season start my downfall as i went 5-7

Old 04-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #7
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

Mine was back on NCAA 2004. Was co-opping with my friend. We had an LSU dynasty (after our Florida one... ironically enough, if Tennessee wins the national title in the next couple years, watch out for Cal after that). We were against Miami, we were down by 21 at the half, and by down 21, I mean 21-0. We might have been lucky to have 50 yards. I threw 2 picks and he allowed the easiest TD ever as the safety. We ripped off 28 unanswered before they got another TD to send it into OT, where we battled for 4 OTs. We held them to a FG in the final one, and it was time for us to drive. 4th down, I'm running for my life trying to evade a sack that would end the game, deliver a STRIKE into the endzone, TD LSU. Man it was insane. It was such a hard fought game it was crazy.

Man I haven't played games like that in awhile.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Playing my brother. Cant remember teams but I'm up four and he's on my 1 yard line with a minute to go. Four consecutive stops give me the win. I swear he was an inch away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »