Home

STILL NO REFS ON THE FIELD!!!!

This is a discussion on STILL NO REFS ON THE FIELD!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #73
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: STILL NO REFS ON THE FIELD!!!!

the NCAA forum is going to a fun place to visit come mid-July..

We've had a few pics and 2 videos and yet, we've already gotten into midseason forum.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-19-2008, 11:50 AM   #74
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

And can I ask a question. If there are far bigger issues with the game other than no refs on the field, then why do we have a thread dedicated to and debating no refs on the field and not one about these bigger issues?

Old 04-19-2008, 12:00 PM   #75
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
And can I ask a question. If there are far bigger issues with the game other than no refs on the field, then why do we have a thread dedicated to and debating no refs on the field and not one about these bigger issues?
Because it's an issue in the game regardless and someone decided to make it. Also this is the 3rd year(4th if Madden doesn't have them this year) that they haven't added them. Personally I'm more concerned about the chain gang. Especially since they added atmosphere on the sidelines. How can you forget the chain gang when updating the sidelines?

There's also a thread about the DB's as well. I'm sure more threads about the bigger game play issues will pop up when we see more videos. It's too early to discuss the blocking, qb animation issues and pocket formation. We haven't seen anything on them yet.

Personally I still can't wait to play the game, it's just I think certain details should have been handled by now.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2008, 12:05 PM   #76
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Obviously someone thought it was a big enough deal. Everyone has their own priorities.

Especially with the exclusive contracts, games will always be getting more and more attention. MLB 2k8 got a ton of attention, madden and NCAA will as well

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 04-19-2008, 12:15 PM   #77
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugginns
Obviously someone thought it was a big enough deal. Everyone has their own priorities.

Especially with the exclusive contracts, games will always be getting more and more attention. MLB 2k8 got a ton of attention, madden and NCAA will as well
My point for asking that question is this. People will find anything and I do mean anything to complain about when it comes to EA football. I mean, we've seen 2 videos of the game and a few pics and look where we are at. We are 8/9 pages deep into a thread arguing back and forth about refs on the field. And mixed in with that, we have people bringing up 2K vs EA, and 2K's representation of baseball vs EA's representation of football. Where does it end?

Old 04-19-2008, 12:48 PM   #78
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
My point for asking that question is this. People will find anything and I do mean anything to complain about when it comes to EA football. I mean, we've seen 2 videos of the game and a few pics and look where we are at. We are 8/9 pages deep into a thread arguing back and forth about refs on the field. And mixed in with that, we have people bringing up 2K vs EA, and 2K's representation of baseball vs EA's representation of football. Where does it end?
We know you enjoy Tiburons football more than alot of people on here. Let people discuss what they want. If you don't feel their complaints or comments F it. That's what I do in the 2k basketball forums. I know I enjoy that game regardless so when people bash it or whateva, it is what it is, I know I'm still gonna enjoy the game.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-19-2008, 12:54 PM   #79
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
We know you enjoy Tiburons football more than alot of people on here. Let people discuss what they want. If you don't feel their complaints or comments F it. That's what I do in the 2k basketball forums. I know I enjoy that game regardless so when people bash it or whateva, it is what it is, I know I'm still gonna enjoy the game.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:56 PM   #80
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Let's be honest, people will complain about anything when it comes to either side of the great sports game wars. EA just gets it harder because they signed exclusive contracts. When you're the only game in town.... what do you think... people are going to complain about the last college football game that 2k made?

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »